check this out..

yeah I'd say thats a cover-up for a drug operation...LMAO not for making power....

I wanna know where his oxygen mask 2 stage setup is.....get high and blow your engine at the same time.....sounds like a good time

That kit came with the showtime knife set I bought...I use it to clear the sink drain at my house.

Looks like the zip ties are the only thing worth a shit in there, I'd bet NOS is happy about them stealing their "Sneeky Pete" name for a kit....

I saw that a while back when searching ebay for nitrous parts...I agree with NYUK, it won't do much but probably give you a little blurp in power for a second, might be good for getting that little extra edge in a race, but don't expect it to last very long...

I did the math, and those 8 gram cartidges = .0176 lbs. It would take 142 of those cartridges to equal a 2.5 lb bottles worth. From what I'm told, with a 20 shot and 2.5lb bottle, it's good for about 6-8 passes. I could really break it down and figure what you'd be in for, but in a nutshell, you're looking at a few extra HP for a second or so, just my opinion :shrug:

If you really did buy it, let us know what it does.... :beer: