yamaha F*#% up...again

whats so cool about fuel injection? its been on cars for many years and no one says: 'remember the old days when all we had to was remap the ignition? that was sweet.' more like what the fuck is this shit. long live the carb. not to mention none of us could ride that bike to its full potential in either condition.

whats so cool about fuel injection? its been on cars for many years and no one says: 'remember the old days when all we had to was remap the ignition? that was sweet.' more like what the fuck is this shit. long live the carb. not to mention none of us could ride that bike to its full potential in either condition.

im just saying everybody else is goin to f/i. Yamaha is falling behind. I dont mind carbs

I'm likin' the orange & black too :cool: Mostly on the Canadian Banshee heh, but even the 'lil 250 looks like a decent replacement for the Blaster...five different Rappys, dayum. Doesn't look like they changed anything on the 450 :shrug: aside from BNG, I guess the 700 got the 450's shocks...

mother fucker! one of the reasons why i bought my banshee was because i thought it was the last year

shiiiit

You live in Canada do you not? :laugh:

Yea I don't mind working on my carbs. True that everyone else is going to EFI so things are better on fuel, and it's easier for the rider. But to me, IMO i'd rather have a carb(s) where i know how they work and can find the exact problem, spending a few dollars here and there for parts. Cause if the EFI fails somehow, or you want to get things changed. You have to take it somewhere to get the computer flashed or fixed($$$$$)