Heel Guards. Where are they ? RaceReady11

RaceReady.. IF you sent the parts..thanks, and it is about fucking time!! A month is way too long to wait for parts to arrive. If no one had pm'd you, they would have not heard a thing. If things get lost in shipping, you should let them know when you find out. I think it is called COMMUNICATION...I know a big word for you, but an important one. Admittedly, I was glad when you finally sent a reply to my messages. I feel the initiative should have been from you though. The only time I recieved a message was when I got fed up with the situation, and sent you a pm wanting my $moolah$ back!!

This site has a wealth of information, including NYUK, who owes you an ass whoopin for your comment. As far as I can tell he had a great NON-biased opinion of the situation. I feel if you cant straighten you attitude..then you should not be welcome here!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RaceReady.. IF you sent the parts..thanks, and it is about fucking time!! A month is way too long to wait for parts to arrive. If no one had pm'd you, they would have not heard a thing. If things get lost in shipping, you should let them know when you find out. I think it is called COMMUNICATION...I know a big word for you, but an important one. Admittedly, I was glad when you finally sent a reply to my messages. I feel the initiative should have been from you though. The only time I recieved a message was when I got fed up with the situation, and sent you a pm wanting my $moolah$ back!!

This site has a wealth of information, including NYUK, who owes you an ass whoopin for your comment. As far as I can tell he had a great NON-biased opinion of the situation. I feel if you cant straighten you attitude..then you should not be welcome here!!

AMEN...i tried to help him out by giving him ideas to prove his innocence but he told me to go fuck myself and mind my own business. I hope this isn't what he does when he is offered help in person...and yes what he said to NYUK was very uncalled for.

AMEN...i tried to help him out by giving him ideas to prove his innocence but he told me to go fuck myself and mind my own business. I hope this isn't what he does when he is offered help in person...and yes what he said to NYUK was very uncalled for.

HEY now what about me ...im "buddie" LMFAO :biggrin: ...hope you guys get your stuff...man i would be IRATE!!! :evil:

I can understand, when your super busy and there is a million things on you plate stuff can be delayed, but we're talkin 6 weeks here, I can understand where these people are comming from. If USPS returned all 5 parts, then fill out the appropriate paper work and send them back out...same day...they don't need some sort of decontamination period, get that frame on a bus to ship, it's cheap and take only a couple of days, get you shit together, make your paying customers happy and make a honest name for yourself, from the sounds of it your still young...not a good time to start a shitty reputation...but I fear you are to late :confused:

Doesnt ups, fedex, usps, and dhl all give tracking #'s with packages? I say pull your money back via paypal and hopefully he already sent the items, then wait 6 weeks, ignore his emails, and then give him his money. See how he likes it.

Doesnt ups, fedex, usps, and dhl all give tracking #'s with packages? I say pull your money back via paypal and hopefully he already sent the items, then wait 6 weeks, ignore his emails, and then give him his money. See how he likes it.

yeah man do that since i dont have the money in my pay pal i already took it out so yeah do what this fag says to do that may really show sombody something!!

Alright dude, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!! If lee sees this shit about you calling people" fags" and all the fucking trouble your causing, he is just going to ban you anyways. You can say all you want calling me a fag or whatever you please but I really dont give a fuck what a fucking loser,money stealing,cum dumpster has to say. Thank You And Go Fuck Yourself !!!! :thumbsup:

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING YOU LITTLE FAG IM NO STARTING TROUBLE ITS THE PEOPLE THAT PUTS THERE NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND IT SHOULD BE!! ITS PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION BUT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG AND TRY TO START TROUBLE!! SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF THERE BUT AND TAKE YOUR 2 CENT'S WORTH THAT YOU LIKE TO PUT IN OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND SHOVE IT UP YOU ASS!!

Prediction #1: Nobody gets their parts.

Prediction #2: Nobody gets their money back.

Prediction #3: RaceReady11 has already spent it on meth.

Prediction #4: I get called all sorts of derogatory names, told to mind my own business etc. etc.

The long and short of it is, several people have paid and not received any parts. Sounds like more than an isolated incident to me. As mentioned before, the true colors have already been shown. As far as nosing into other's business, this is a public forum. If you had not fueled the fire by posting derogatory remarks and had simply sent the members a PM asking them not to make this a public issue and proven to them that you were in the process of making it right... no one else would have gotten involved. However, in my opinion, the public pressure that this provides may work in some situations, so it may be a legitimate means to solving the problem. In this case however, I don't see it doing a bit of good. :confused:

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING YOU LITTLE FAG IM NO STARTING TROUBLE ITS THE PEOPLE THAT PUTS THERE NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND IT SHOULD BE!! ITS PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION BUT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG AND TRY TO START TROUBLE!! SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF THERE BUT AND TAKE YOUR 2 CENT'S WORTH THAT YOU LIKE TO PUT IN OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND SHOVE IT UP YOU ASS!!

You know what your problem is? Your a fucking scam artist faggot. You can get into DEEP shit for that. We dont need your kind around here. So like I said, GET THE FUCK OUT COCKSUCKER!!!!!!! And as far as me sitting in front of my computer all day, I dont think so I have a life and a job that you wouldnt know nothing about. Your the internet Hard Ass here spelling in ALL CAPS LIKE THIS. Tough guy. And you know what, it is my business because your fucking over alot of good guys here on the hq. Thats why this place is called the BANSHEE BROTHERHOOD. So you fuck over one, expect to deal with us all. Why dont you stop being a little punk ass kid, and give these people there parts or money back? Do you really expect to fuck people over and get away with it? "Usps lost all my packages" BULLSHIT ASSHOLE. They wouldnt lost ALL of them if any and they would do something about it so stop running your mouth and be a MAN(something again you know nothing about) and fix the situation. Im fucking sick of people like you coming on here and wrecking the good name the Hq has, so again, I predict your ass is going to get banned real fast. Have a niuce day kind sir :biggrin:

I think the HQ has tried to help RACE in this situation he has put himself in and he has basially told everyone here to go fuck themselves. He has called people on here about every derogatory name in the book.....so I think someone should get ahold of Lee and let him know what going on....It's clear that RACE is not going to right the situation since he's already stated that he's spent the money and more than likely on his extremely nice shee.

Once I post this, I will be banning him. It appears to me that if he's sending and resending the packages that at least the second time around he would have some tracking numbers. Without tracking numbers, in an internet transaction your word won't hold up.

It's too bad people have to lose money over someone they feel they can trust, but instead just get excuses after excuses.

If he wants to make it right with you guys, he can contact me and get things squared away. Until then, he's banned.

Hello all.

I have been dealing on the internet now for over 10 years and have never ran into a person such as this low life raceready11. I have 499 positive ratings on ebay and have only been taken for $12.00 in past dealings. This guy is one of the lowest. I explained to him that these heel guards were for my 12 year old son right from the beginning and I thanked him for the good deal.($53.00) I even explained how much I needed them as my son almost put his foot down the week before and has his foot taken under the wheel. After waiting well over a month and emailing him many times all I got from him was these emails telling me:

***this is the 2nd time i have responded to you i have 5 packages that is lost somewhere and it has been a pain in my ass trying to figure them out they are sent through usps and they told me thy will finally show up either at the recivers home or mine so i am just waiting to see and no not a scam at all!!

l***let you little buddies on bansheehq help you out youll get them when they get there so just get over it!!!

***What about it like i told you like 20 frekin times they are on there way and then you go and post stuff on bansheehq and what is that supposed to matter to me if you a police officer or not it dont change a thing, and like i said youll get them when they get there!!

I made a claim with paypal hoping they can reclaim my money but I doubt it. If any of you guys know where this loser resides please post it as I have a lot of friends in law enforcement all over the states. I would love for someone to pay this child a visit. I'm glad he finally got banned.

Finally if any of you other guys out there have a set of heel guards laying around please let me know.

Thanks, Derek

Edited by mrneg9