Heel Guards. Where are they ? RaceReady11

Where the hell are my heel guards ???????????????????????????????????????

Hey guys here is the last email I sent this low life raceready11 today. Hopefully he will send the parts or refund our money.

Well raceready11.

I have just completed reading all the post put up about you on bansheehq. From what I am reading and the emails I have received from you it looks like you will be screwing over every one.There is no way in over 6 weeks that you could not have received a tracking number from UPS.

Just to let you know I put in a criminal claim with paypal. I also work with a guy in my department that specializes in fraud over the internet. He is now in the process of working with paypal to find out where and whom claimed the money payouts with paypal. He also is tracking this email address to locate you. Don't be surprised if your local police department comes knocking on your door. I definitely will take this as far as I can to have you prosecuted. Either give the people their parts or refund their money its that easy.

Mrneg9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally if any of you other guys out there have a set of heel guards laying around please let me know.

Thanks, Derek

Hey PM Jared (BigRed350x) on here and I'm sure he'll give a deal on some heel guards like he said in the second post. He's got a whole stock bike torn apart in a box that he's looking to get rid of some parts off of.

mrneg9 please pm me if there is any thing i can do to help. . i have also put my claim into paypal. i wont probley get my 310 bucks back but would like to help in getting this guy. also i think if there is anyone elese on here that got taken a long on this ride they should file a complaint. it may help.

ITS THE PEOPLE THAT PUTS THERE NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND IT SHOULD BE!! ITS PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION BUT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG AND TRY TO START TROUBLE!! SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF THERE BUT AND TAKE YOUR 2 CENT'S WORTH THAT YOU LIKE TO PUT IN OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND SHOVE IT UP YOU ASS!!
... This is an open forum, and if you screw people over on here your obviously going to get a lot of people commenting on it and giving you a very hard time.

Just to let you know I put in a criminal claim with paypal. I also work with a guy in my department that specializes in fraud over the internet. He is now in the process of working with paypal to find out where and whom claimed the money payouts with paypal. He also is tracking this email address to locate you. Don't be surprised if your local police department comes knocking on your door. I definitely will take this as far as I can to have you prosecuted. Either give the people their parts or refund their money its that easy.

:thumbsup:

Moral of the story, Don't screw people over.

Well I received an email form raceready11 today here it is.

Ohh ok well ill see them when they get here and FUCK YOU!! why dont you come knocking on my door i would like that.. but i would say that you are one of those interenet pussy's that are bad behind the keyboard!!! so FUCK OFF youll get the parts when they get there like i said THERE ON THE WAY... oh yeah let them come knocking on my door i have the recipt to show them they are shipped and in the post office hands not mine!!

FUCK YOU!!

Here was my reply:

Yeah right. Did you have them gift wrapped for me for Christmas? I thought that UPS had the package. Now your saying the post office has it ? I think its time for your medication. As far as an internet pussy goes. If I was to meet you right now face to face I would put my fist down your throat for talking to me the way you have. Your an ass. Even if the parts were to show up today on my front door step you still are an ass and my son told me to tell you the same. Hope your Quad gets stolen. If so send me some money and I will send you an invisible quad. Later, Loser

Oh yeah keep your receipt UPS and the Post office your are going to need it. *********

Well guys it would be nice to receive our stuff but I doubt it very much. If I do find out any info on this clown I will post it. Would love to find out where he lives. Later,Derek

All he is doing is getting caught in his own lies...and he cant remember what he has said to people...P.O. or USPS or even UPS....what a turd! :blink: Hes gotta be 15 or some shit.

Here is the latest email I have received from raceready11. He is such a great guy.

HAHAHA LOL!! YOUR CRAZY THAT IS FUNNY YOU HOPE MY QUAD GET'S STOLEN AND YOULL SEND ME A INVISIBLE QUAD HAHA THAT IS A GOOD ONE!! AND YOU DUMB FUCK I NEVER SAID UPS I SAID USPS WHICH IS (UNITED STATES POST OFFICE) I MEAN WHAT A DUMB ASS YOU AND YOUR SON BOTH AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU PUT YOUR FIST DOWN MY THROAT YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE CHANCE TO!! I WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!! OH YEAH

LATER LOSER

AND FUCK BOTH OF YOU!!

I would love to meet this child. Oh yaeh still no heel guards on my front step as of today.

Well just to let you guys all know the heel guards came today. I hope all you other guys out there get your stuff also. Here is the email I sent RaceReady11.

Hey Justin.

Today the Heel Guards finally came. Listen man I'm not a bad guy. But you have to admit it looked like a scam. I did email you several times with no reply and when you did reply it was with an attitude of screw you you'll get them when you get them. You went to even so far as to curse me and my 12 year old son out.

Now I understand you might have had a problem with the mail but all you had to do was send a tracking number or a number to call the post office to confirm this. I paid you for them on May 9th and just received them today June 13th. Just two days ago I purchased another set from someone else. Now I will have another set.

What I am getting at here is If you are going to sell stuff in the future take the time to do things right and don't just get an attitude and start cursing people out. In my case I could have been a dick and never admitted they came or even let the fraud charge with paypal roll so that they would be on your ass for a while but I didn't. I dropped it, emailed you right away and I will also post this letter on bansheehq for others to read.

When I sell something to someone I always send them a tracking number as soon as receive it. This way people can check on their item. You may want to try doing the same.

Put yourself in my shoes and you would feel the same way I did and all the other guys that bought parts from you.

I'm curious how you will respond to this last email hope it will not be another bashing. Later, Derek

Edited by mrneg9

Glad to hear you guys are finally getting your parts. Parts received or not, though, this guy still obviously has no idea how to do business. Nobody should have to sit through a month of waiting and several rude emails to get parts that could be gotten elsewhere with no hassle. Personally, if this guy had something I wanted for sale, I'd gladly pay a little more money just to avoid having to deal with him, and I'm sure pretty much everybody else on this forum feels the same way now. It's unfortunate for him, but it's his own damn fault for trying to do business with his head up his ass...