Heel Guards. Where are they ? RaceReady11

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dk but this looks like his quad.????????????? :confused:

maybe?

and to you bansheeyfz your about the dumbest fuck that is not my bike and looks nothing like it oh wait the same color plastic that must be it i mean nobody else has has black plastic!! mind your own buisness and not try to give other people bad names trying to say there me because ill tell you if it me i dont care who thinks im a scammer or what ever you guys say im not going to sale nothing and not send it that is just it!!

Dude, I think you need to clam down.... If i paid someone $300 and then it didn'st show in a while, and the guy wasn't replying to me i'd be pretty pissed off. Maybe you should be more responsible and keep track of things so you don't become a hated member (as you already are).

ok before you get to upset i never said that you did not pm me. if you paid for a frame on april 25 and still have not got it you would want to know whats going on. Also if there are other people on this fourm that have not goten there items you might think your being ripped off. i have been nothing but nice about your situation. i would just like to get my frame so i can put my bike running.

those with dealing with raceready, i hope you get your parts. beware newbies selling high dollar parts.ask around 1 st. from this guys replies you are getting a glimpse of his true colors.i have shipped THOUSANDS of parts usps.1 box never made it.NEVER 5 at 1 time. his story sounds suspect to me.

I bet none of these nice HONEST people get there parts...sad really ...and to say you had 5 packages lost...who you trying to kid... pay up or ship the parts or BE GONE ! NO excuses, nobody wants to here it!

I bet none of these nice HONEST people get there parts...sad really ...and to say you had 5 packages lost...who you trying to kid... pay up or ship the parts or BE GONE ! NO excuses, nobody wants to here it!

FUCK YOU BUDDIE AND THE NYUK BASTARD!! AND WELL SEE IF THEY GET THERE PARTS BECAUSE IM SURE THE'LL SAY THAT THEY HAVE RECIVED THEM ON HERE!!

Race...dude what's your problem????? I'm pretty sure that if these people got the parts that these threads wouldn't be posted. When you start calling people names and pissing them off doesn't help much, for example calling NYUK a bastard...Not a good thing to do. He is one of many of the most respected people on this site and he stands behind his word. Do you have any kind of proof that you shipped the items....try to show everyone here that you aren't a scamming piece of shit...like you claim you aren't. That would go a long way with alot of these people that you are a decent person and that you are telling some truth about the USPS losing ALL 5 packages at once. You can start cussing and swearing all you want but I have not said anything bad about you,,,in fact I'm trying to help you in you situation.

How would you feel if you say.... blew your motor up and needed a new one, bought it off someone on this site and you never recieved it and the seller kept saying he sent it but yet never returns your PM, emails, phone calls...You;d be out a lot of money and I bet you;d be pissed and want to rip his fucking head off.

What I'm saying is show some proof that the items have been sent and when replying to posts, emails, PM's....be professional about it and not get all defensive and stop calling people derogatory names....it doesn't help the situation at all.

Race...dude what's your problem????? I'm pretty sure that if these people got the parts that these threads wouldn't be posted. When you start calling people names and pissing them off doesn't help much, for example calling NYUK a bastard...Not a good thing to do. He is one of many of the most respected people on this site and he stands behind his word. Do you have any kind of proof that you shipped the items....try to show everyone here that you aren't a scamming piece of shit...like you claim you aren't. That would go a long way with alot of these people that you are a decent person and that you are telling some truth about the USPS losing ALL 5 packages at once. You can start cussing and swearing all you want but I have not said anything bad about you,,,in fact I'm trying to help you in you situation.

How would you feel if you say.... blew your motor up and needed a new one, bought it off someone on this site and you never recieved it and the seller kept saying he sent it but yet never returns your PM, emails, phone calls...You;d be out a lot of money and I bet you;d be pissed and want to rip his fucking head off.

What I'm saying is show some proof that the items have been sent and when replying to posts, emails, PM's....be professional about it and not get all defensive and stop calling people derogatory names....it doesn't help the situation at all.

man i dont care about NYUK or anybody on this site that thinks that i am lieing about this what the fuck ever youll see when they recive there items then hopefully they say they got them on here and that will be enough proof i am through with all this childish shit on this site everybody on here just want to put peoples stuff down or want something for nothing!! so just fuck off and everybody mind your buisness!!

Calling your customers bad names is never a good way to sell anything. When people started complaining you should have just apologized for the wait, and sent the items immediately. You are not a very professional person at all, send the parts that they are waiting for and don't sell anything again until you can change your attitude, and fix your shipping method.

Edited by xLastShotx

FUCK YOU BUDDIE AND THE NYUK BASTARD!! AND WELL SEE IF THEY GET THERE PARTS BECAUSE IM SURE THE'LL SAY THAT THEY HAVE RECIVED THEM ON HERE!!

Who in the hell is Buddie and what does he have to do with this whole mess?????