Heel Guards. Where are they ? RaceReady11

Hey RaceReady11. I sent you payment to you for them heel guards on 5/9/07. Its going to be three weeks now and I sill have not received them. I have sent you numerous emails and no reply. Please let me know what is going on here. If there is a problem please refund my $50.00 back. Thanks. mrneg9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really sucks for you guys....Post up some info on this guy and see if anyone knows him or some shit?

Mabey get him banned from here and places if hes going to rip us good folks off... :down: People like that shouldnt be allowed on here unless he has a good reason..(like in a car accident or somethin)...but i dont think so , were dealing with SCUM of the internet! :ermm:

Edited by savage420

hey mrneg9 I going to paypal tomorrow to get my money i think we should both do it tomorrow and show paypal that this asshole is a scammer so we can get your money back . Know ill need to find a other master cylinders to i can race on the weekend

Master Cylinder for the front brake or back? I have both for ya :biggrin: Let me know

IT would be a front . I got no money so i can't buy one and i don't want someone to give me one ( sorry not trying to be rude to peolpe ) so ill do with out and not race this weekend. I'll be going to ask raceready11 for my money and if he doesn't ill be going to paypal and get it back that way .

Raceread if you are reading this iam giving u to 2pm tomorrow (wensday 30th) to give me my money back or time for paypal to get in on this

I paid for a set of a arms on the 9th as well. this is the last reply I got from him on the 26th

Dude...Where are they? Still have not seen them

i thought it sent you a reply oh well man i have 5 of my 12 packages that i sent out lost i am trying to find them now the post office said they would turn up somewhere so i am just waiting a fighting with them!!

I have been waiting to get these to send them off to powdercoat...doing 2 complete bikes, and this is all i have to wait on :verymad:

you guys are nothing but jackasses i have replyed to all the pms and emails your stuff is on its way and should be there sometime in this week i told you that and you dumb asses must not can read good or something so what ever you want to do or say youll see im not a scammer i had 5 packages lost and came back to my house and now they are back on there way as of last wednesday some may take 3-5 days some 7-10 just depends on how far away and as of for the frame i am in kentucky if anybody wants to know my information and for a frame to get to washington may take a little while and trying to find someone to ship it is a bitch so what the fuck ever you guys want to go and start go ahead because it seems like on this web site if you dont have somebody to dog or talk about then its not made your day!!