450 A-Arm Kits!

Whats up everyone,

well I got a set of spacers from Brian, or as the HQ knows him 2003LimitedBanshee. Let me first start of by saying he was upfront with me the whole time. (plus #1) Told me he didnt think he would be receiving the spacers until Tuesday after Memorial Day. However they came early on Saturday. Most people would say "ok Ill send them out Tuesday like I said." Not Brian, he actually got them out the same day he recieved them. I really appreciated it because this meant I would beable to get my bike back together even earlier that originally thought. (plus #2)

Now I get the spacers day earlier than thought and they look awsome. I then put them on the bike and they fit perfect as if hes been produceing these spacers for years. (plus #3) I highly recomemend doing business with Brian. If you have yfz 450 a arms on your Banshee you need these spacers, trust me. They make the whole kit cme together. Now if you dont have 450 a arms yet 2003LimitedBanshee has the kits already made so you can just bolt them and go.

Thanks alot Brian

Peter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Peter! You were as easy to work with as they come. I'm glad the parts worked out so well for you and I could help get you back up and riding that much quicker.

To everyone else, I am working on getting some more cores for complete kits (minus shocks?). I have one set of my new order spoken for, but please contact me if you are interested, that way I can get enough parts coming to me for everyone. By the way, I still have a few sets of spacers from my first production run. Thanks! -Brian

yep yep, spacers look awesome! got mine a couple days ago but didnt get to check them out until today.

great guy to deal with.

i knew i didnt have to question whether or not they would show up or when. never used the tracking number he sent me.

i'll have mine up and going very soon as well.

thanks Brian

Brian if you can start accumilating the parts for another set with NOSS tie rod ends I'll take it.. Will Shoot you a pm!

Ruck

Ruck,

I've got cores coming to me to complete a NOSS tie rod kit for you. I am just waiting for everything to show up to me. Because I am purchasing the parts, the delivery to me is somewhat dependant on the third parties, sorry! As soon as I have the core parts in hand I can turn them around in a day and get them shipped out to you. I will PM you as soon as they show up.

I also have one more set of arms coming in the same shipment tha I can complete a kit for someone else. I can do either 450 tie rod or NOSS on this kit as well. In addition, I have two extra sets of spacers left in my current production run. As a reminder, they are selling for $49 shipped. I know someone out there needs a set, I'm seeing more and more 450 arm bikes. Thanks! -Brian

I got my kit put on and all i can say is wow, what a difference it has made! The kit is very complete and has a very nice tight fit with the machined spacers included on the bottom mounts. Communication and shipping was above par as well! :cool: Thanks brian!

so this is a bolt on no mods needed on the frame? and my dual rate works that are on now will fit? and brake lines are no problem?

Yes to all three! All the modification is made to the lower mounts on the a-arms themselves. You don't have to cut, weld, bend or anything else on the frame; just slip them in. Brake lines, no sweat. The shocks will work fine also, but do you know the eye-to-eye measurement on the shocks? If they are stock length the bike will sit about 2" lower in the front. Now, if your Works are ride height adjustable, you're really set. Thanks! - Brian

Alright, so I've had a few inquiries on this topic and I though I would put it out there publicly that I have decided to start offering a new service. For those that have or plan on locating their own arms, as I have a jig built to cut the arms to spec, I will begin modifying a-arms for people that have purchased their own. For $125 (Money order, Paypal $130) I will cut the lower mounts, modify your bushings, install my 450 A-arm spacers and UPS ground ship them back to you. You would be responsible for locating your a-arms and covering shipping to me, but I do and cover the rest. I can also replace worn out or damaged ball joints for you as well as package your new kit with NOSS tie rods. The last two services would obviously be at an added cost. As with all the rest of my kits, I would guarantee they will fit on an undamaged frame! Thanks! -Brian

Just to clarify, this wasn't a kit that I sold you as I recall correct? I'll PM you as I don't want this to be confused with a kit that I produced. Thanks!

naa the stuff isnt from you. I didnt notice this was the for sale section. I am very sorry. I will ask the guy who i bought them from.

naa the stuff isnt from you. I didnt notice this was the for sale section. I am very sorry. I will ask the guy who i bought them from.

No worries man, I would still be more than happy to help you out. I sent you a PM with a few questions to try and sort out the issue you're having. I just wanted everyone to be clear that it wasn't a fit issue on a kit that I produced, thanks for clarifying and shoot me back a PM to see if we can get you up and riding!