450 A-Arm Kits!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put me down for a set of your spacers, i would like to try them out.

Sorry guys, just got back from a weekend away riding the dunes.

MM - You got it, I'll put you down for a set.

Sleeper06 - Got your PM, PM'd you back. I believe I may have one extra set when all is said and done with the people who have said they want a pair already. If not, I am working on more cores right now to prepare more kits. I have not heard whether my production run is complete on the parts, but I am hoping by Tuesday, so that I can deliever to everyone. As always, keep your eyes out and thanks for the interest! -Brian

Alright, the last odds and ends of parts should be in tomorrow night! With the holiday weekend coming up, I should have kits and spacers ready to ship first thing Tuesday morning. I will be PM'ing everyone who has expressed interest in parts shortly. Please let me know what you are in need of. Even if everyone who has expressed interest follows through, I should have a few extra sets of spacers and possibly one full kit up for sale. As always, thanks! -Brian

Alright, the last odds and ends of parts should be in tomorrow night! With the holiday weekend coming up, I should have kits and spacers ready to ship first thing Tuesday morning. I will be PM'ing everyone who has expressed interest in parts shortly. Please let me know what you are in need of. Even if everyone who has expressed interest follows through, I should have a few extra sets of spacers and possibly one full kit up for sale. As always, thanks! -Brian

how much for just the spacers?

how much for just the spacers?

The spacers are selling at $45 +$4 S/H, so $49 to your doorstep. I know this may seem steep at first, but they are made from 7075 Hardened Alloy and are just expensive to have produced. As mentioned, I should have a few extra sets to sell separately. Thanks!

Alright guys, I've got three sets of spacers left and 2 sets of A-arms. All the arms left are silver and can either be done with NOSS tie rods (1 set) or stock YFZ450 Tie Rods. I also have a set of YFZ450 shocks that I could package with the arms or separate. All pricing still applies, $275 for a stock tie rod set with spacers, $300 on a NOSS Tie Rod kit with spacers. YFZ450 shocks, $180 shipped or $170 additional, if packaged with A-arms. Shipping on complete kit TBD. Thanks again! -Brian

Thanks everone for the interest/sales thus far. In my current stock I've got four sets of spacers left and one set of arms that are for a friends bike, but he has yet to pay. I currently only have them with stock tie rods, but I can get them with NOSS if you prefer. Also, please let me know if you are interested and I can start accumulating parts again to make kits up for interested parties. Thanks!! -Brian