450 A-Arm Kits!

I have a few sets of spacers left out of this production run. PM if you're interested and we can set everything up. I just got a set of orange arms in, which still need to be modded, but could be ready within a couple of days. I'm also still modifying arms if anyone out there has them and would rather I use my jigs to do the mods. Thanks! - Brian

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I have a few sets of spacers left in this run, two sets of a-arms (one blue, one orange). A-arms are $265 and $280 shipped to lower 48, including my spacer/sleeves. The blue arms had messed up ball joints when I received them, so they are getting brand new ball joints ($35 total) on the lowers, thus the slightly higher price. I also have a set of NOSS tie rods that I can package with a kit for an extra $35. Also, have one set of YFZ450 shocks at this time, might be getting rid of my SE shocks, but need to make arrangements for different shocks first. Thanks! - Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I still have two sets of spacers left out of this run, two kits currently in stock, one orange, one blue. I am also going to throw my SE shocks out there for bid too. I am asking $300 shipped to the lower 48 for those. Before you go, "whoa what, are you crazy!?" these shocks are the hi/low speed compression adjustment, in addition to the normal rebound and preload adjustments. They are also anodized black bodies with reddish/orange springs, rezzy is also black anodized, same size, but slightly redisgned body. I can send pictures tomorrow to anyone interested. Thanks! - Brian