-2,-1,0,+2 through +16 extended swing arms

This guy from day one has been nothing but trouble for me, first the deal was that i was using his swing arm and a arms to build aftermarket ones and give his stock ones and a set of aftermarket to him for free for letting me use his parts, so he drove down to our shop and showed up with bumpers and steering stems expecting me to make all of this stuff for free but all i wanted was the swingarm and a arms, and not 3 or 4 days later he was allready calling expecting them to be done which is impossible doing it in 3 or 4 weeks is almost impossible, all these parts have to be engineered and then find a supplier that can make them and make them right so the parts will work and not half ass it, i cant half ass it because if the first run of parts dont work very well my name is screwed and nobody will but anything from me right? And you know whats funny he calls me cussing and sending me nasty emails and i dont know why but does he not realize i am doing this work for him for free? did i say free? yep. Anyways he says i havent returned his calls thats funny i just talked to him on saturday , isnt that 2 days ago? the reason for that is because i am currently 300 miles away from home because my grandma died and i have a funeral to go to in the morning and i cant sit on the phone and argue with this guy about some bullshit in front of my family, i just dont need that, i am just going to send his parts back and send him his gas money for driving down here and be done with it, also this guy thinks i should work on his parts round the clock and quit my job just to get his parts done and i have a family to spend time with too, this is just plain ridiculous, also building a banshee swingarm is much faster and easier than a yfz 450 swing arm to build and that swingarm takes alot more parts and alot more outsourcing of those parts to build them, i dont think its worth the trouble or the time. Also with the banshee swing arm i recieved from vtecjun before i got your parts thats why they will be done before his , i just dont understand it, i am doing his work for FREE!!!!! and he comes on here trying to bash me? also when you order a swing arm or some a arms how long do they tell you it will take to recieve them? most say 4-6 weeks because they are built to order right? and they allready have there parts designed and all of there jigs built and parts ready and all they have to do is weld them together and it still takes 4-6 weeks, he wanted me to build the jigs get parts and have them done in 2 weeks, i dont know,

Like I said, probably when you were typing all this. Im not trying to bash you. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. In the past 3 months I also lost my grandfather and 2 uncles. I know what its like. I am also sorry for bugging you to much, I have a problem with nagging, don't know why just do. I have always been like that. Again I am sorry for your loss and sorry to be buggin you.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, probably when you were typing all this. Im not trying to bash you. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. In the past 3 months I also lost my grandfather and 2 uncles. I know what its like. I am also sorry for bugging you to much, I have a problem with nagging, don't know why just do. I have always been like that. Again I am sorry for your loss and sorry to be buggin you.

He even went thru the trouble to bash me on the live chat window on the main forum page :shrug:

I don't see that you are a paying member yet...as you said you would.

I ride on this site for free, but I offer my $.02 worth of insight in return.

You are trolling for business...you should contribute financially to this site in return.

Nothing Personal, Man. Just an observation.

Good Luck on your manufacturing venture.

Jay From SanD.

I don't see that you are a paying member yet...as you said you would.

I ride on this site for free, but I offer my $.02 worth of insight in return.

You are trolling for business...you should contribute financially to this site in return.

Nothing Personal, Man. Just an observation.

Good Luck on your manufacturing venture.

Jay From SanD.

I have messaged the moderators twice about adertising on this site with no reply to either message

I have messaged the moderators twice about adertising on this site with no reply to either message

So what do you want to do jim. I wrote that stuff before I knew what was going on. I told you I was sorry. I corrected what I wrote, if you would read it. I will come get our stock parts on friday if thats what you want.. You dont have to pay me for gas money either. Its my fuck up and thats what I deserve..

looks to me like there are already a few people who've paid and are awaiting products from this guy. i'm just waiting for a little review because i too am in the market for a swing arm for my banshee. and i know what it's like to have a hobby on the side. i make rather good money at my current job but i get bored easily on my spare time and obviously this guys solution is to use his talents and produce 'quality' parts at a good price for the atv's that the rest of us ride as our hobby. i'm not going to knock him until i hear something about his parts...then again i won't order anything yet either. But i look at it like this......custom parts, pressed bearings, free powdercoating and shipped to my door for $200. even if you only get 1 summer out of it, it sure beats $1100 from yamaha. just my opinion.

looks to me like there are already a few people who've paid and are awaiting products from this guy. i'm just waiting for a little review because i too am in the market for a swing arm for my banshee. and i know what it's like to have a hobby on the side. i make rather good money at my current job but i get bored easily on my spare time and obviously this guys solution is to use his talents and produce 'quality' parts at a good price for the atv's that the rest of us ride as our hobby. i'm not going to knock him until i hear something about his parts...then again i won't order anything yet either. But i look at it like this......custom parts, pressed bearings, free powdercoating and shipped to my door for $200. even if you only get 1 summer out of it, it sure beats $1100 from yamaha. just my opinion.

I havent recieved any money for any parts yet, should be recieving a couple this week and when i recieve i will be taking the swingarms to the powdercoaters and then ship them out asap so you all can see the quality and the work i put into my parts

Cool. I appreciate your effort. I offer my Thanks...

There are others promoting their business that don't or won't...I'm glad to see you are not one of them...

It looks like you are ramped up to do some serious manufacturing of a quality product.

Like I said before...

Good Luck on Your New Venture!! :thumbsup:

Jay Form SanD.

BTW: I'm new here too...This is a GREAT site and have had good experiences with the people I've met both on and off site!!

Edited by jayzx750

Cool. I appreciate your effort. I offer my Thanks...

There are others promoting their business that don't or won't...I'm glad to see you are not one of them...

It looks like you are ramped up to do some serious manufacturing of a quality product.

Like I said before...

Good Luck on Your New Venture!! :thumbsup:

Jay Form SanD.

BTW: I'm new here too...This is a GREAT site and have had good experiences with the people I've met both on and off site!!

I do have to say that this is one of the best atv forums out there, also thank you for you nice comments

I havent recieved any money for any parts yet, should be recieving a couple this week and when i recieve i will be taking the swingarms to the powdercoaters and then ship them out asap so you all can see the quality and the work i put into my parts

James,

My check was mailed on Thursday, so you should see it today or tomorrow at the latest. Can't wait to see the end product!

I got back in town oday and recieved some parts that i cant beleive but were actually early, these particular ones are not for the swing arms but they are for the a arms

aluminum spacer for upper hiem joints for caster adjustment

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

big ol bag of em

DSC00776.jpg

mounted on a arm

DSC00778.jpg

sitting next to a arm with threaded tubing insert welded in

DSC00780.jpg

well i went with quicksand, all i can say is as long as your swingers dont take as long to get as his you got some big business coming your way.. i have been waiting over 2 months for my +6 chrome swinger. i have called and talked to him a few times but all he keeps saying is its at the chromer and it should be ready soon... i know that quality parts take time but... a swinger... 2 and a half months? no sorry .... so dont over welm your self so you can keep them rooling out and you got it made...

well i went with quicksand, all i can say is as long as your swingers dont take as long to get as his you got some big business coming your way.. i have been waiting over 2 months for my +6 chrome swinger. i have called and talked to him a few times but all he keeps saying is its at the chromer and it should be ready soon... i know that quality parts take time but... a swinger... 2 and a half months? no sorry .... so dont over welm your self so you can keep them rooling out and you got it made...

Thanks man, i am going to keep shipping times as quick as possible