Do Most People Have A Builder/Mechanic

Do You Do Your Own Work On Your 'shee?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think you may have made a typo there. Don't you mean you pet your monkey while doing it? :ohmy:

haha yessss.. fuck. it should have said, "i like to pet my monkey while i do it"..im dumb! :banghead: :biggrin:

or he could just be spanking it all the time :iluvff:

hey, you havent been here long enough to talk to me like that... :thanks:

It really depends on what it is. I maintain 4 other shees for friends, do all the work on the 250r, but when it comes to the Shee I have a builder. If something minor breaks I fix it, but its usually been catastrophic failure and I've sent it back for warranty work (Nikisil problem on cubs).

Jeff at FAST built this motor, but I think the next time the cases are split I may tackle that myself. As I get more comfortable with two strokes I get braver. I mean I can tear down a cummins and 302 mustang motor and rebuild them, but never did a high horse two stroke (unless you count my craftsman weedeater :banana: )

hey, you havent been here long enough to talk to me like that... :thanks:

lol.... :starwars:

i do 90% of my own... how ever this time around i really didnt feel like messing with rebuilding my motor so i sent it all to jeff... aside from PC/chrome and maybe fabricating small shit everything is done on my garage.