actually found a cop when i needed them

so last week tuesday i think it was i was sleeping like a baby and about 3am i wake up to flashlights in my back yard and some crazy asshole pounding on the exterior wall of my bed room. i jump out of bed grab my shotgun and head out to investigate. as i enter the hallway of my house i hear someone yelling at my back door " EL CAJON POLICE DEPT" so i go into the kitchen and see someone comming through the back door ( i leave the door open at night for the dogs to go in and out) and again i hear"POLICE DEPT SIR PLEASE LOWER THE GUN" So i did. turns out that they had just caught a guy breaking into my truck and were trying to get me to come out to fill out a report. so i go out side in my boxers and sure as shit they got a guy in cuffs sitting on the curb infront of the house. this rotten bastard has broken into my truck 5 times now and finally they caught his lame ass.. so today i get a call from the deputy D.A wanting to make sure i got the subpoena they sent me to show up to court on monday the 30th. well turns out this dude is a 3rd striker and is going away for a long long time.. now it took everything i had that night not to walk up and beat the ever loving hell out of this dirt bag, but it turns out that he is infact the same guy that kept breaking in to my shit over the past year. i have been through 3 radios in the truck and a shit load of cd's..but finaly for once in my entire life (and probibly the last) the cops were there at the right time and right place when they were needed.. im so damn stoked they caught this rat bastard. so now i have to take monday off work to go to court to testify against this shit bag..but im happy to do it because i know now that my brand new Alpine system will be with me for a little bit now with his ass in jail... i just hope they make hm share a cell with the biggest meanest s.o.b. in the jail. this dude desirves to be pounded in the pooter a few times a day for a few years..

i have no problem giving you the addy.. just remember that 4 nights a week my house and truck are guarded by my friends smith and wesson.. but you get to guess what 4 nights those are

Thats AWSOME.. Some punk ass kid ripped me off a few weeks ago.. Got my PS2, guitar hero 1 and 2 with two guitar controllers.. Also got my fancy little multi media center thing(plays/takes pictures, movies, mp3s) along with thte FM transmiter.. Iam ok with it if, Iam ever given the oportunity to catch some shit head red handed rippin ANYONE off..

RIPPEN

Same with me, except I wasnt getting ripped off. The second week my nova (in my sig) was on the road i caught 2 little bitch ass kids with eggs in the front of my house. I have my car covered and locked (with a cable so you cant get it off) at all times. I saw 2 eggs get thrown and i tore out of the front door, decked one and grabbed the other. Me and my father held them there until the police came. i dont know what happened to them, but it hasnt happened since. I guess the ride in the back of a cop car when your 15 could be a deterant.

Good story though, i hate jealous people that think everything belongs to them or is at their disposal. Good he got caught!

good deal man, let the pooter pounding commence. lol

:woot: Now that there is funny

so last week tuesday i think it was i was sleeping like a baby and about 3am i wake up to flashlights in my back yard and some crazy asshole pounding on the exterior wall of my bed room. i jump out of bed grab my shotgun and head out to investigate. as i enter the hallway of my house i hear someone yelling at my back door " EL CAJON POLICE DEPT" so i go into the kitchen and see someone comming through the back door ( i leave the door open at night for the dogs to go in and out) and again i hear"POLICE DEPT SIR PLEASE LOWER THE GUN" So i did. turns out that they had just caught a guy breaking into my truck and were trying to get me to come out to fill out a report. so i go out side in my boxers and sure as shit they got a guy in cuffs sitting on the curb infront of the house. this rotten bastard has broken into my truck 5 times now and finally they caught his lame ass.. so today i get a call from the deputy D.A wanting to make sure i got the subpoena they sent me to show up to court on monday the 30th. well turns out this dude is a 3rd striker and is going away for a long long time.. now it took everything i had that night not to walk up and beat the ever loving hell out of this dirt bag, but it turns out that he is infact the same guy that kept breaking in to my shit over the past year. i have been through 3 radios in the truck and a shit load of cd's..but finaly for once in my entire life (and probibly the last) the cops were there at the right time and right place when they were needed.. im so damn stoked they caught this rat bastard. so now i have to take monday off work to go to court to testify against this shit bag..but im happy to do it because i know now that my brand new Alpine system will be with me for a little bit now with his ass in jail... i just hope they make hm share a cell with the biggest meanest s.o.b. in the jail. this dude desirves to be pounded in the pooter a few times a day for a few years..

I love stories like that where shit works out well like that. :thumbsup:

well i just got off the phone with the D.A (i recieved a subpoena on this) i called the D.A to find out why i needed to goto court if they caught the guy in the act and i was told that i do not have to goto court now because he plead out today. now here is the best part. this fuck wad was out on paroll and this is now his 3rd strike. he got 25 to life for the 3rd strike. and he is court ordered to submit DNA on another investigation that is still on going.. the D.A would not tell me what the other case requiring DNA TESTING was all about but she did tell me that they are pushing for life without paroll on this duche bag on that case...now if im correct they usually only do DNA shit for murder or rape cases..so it looks like this rat bastard is going to be getting ass fucked by bubba for many many years to come....

same thing happen to me last year, i woke up to a banging at my door at 3 am , it was the police and my neighbor , a couple kids broke into my wifes car and my neighbor caught one of them and the kid put up a fight and my neighbor punched him and knocked out 5 teeth , so i came out and saw him in the back of the cop car crying with a very bloody mouth , made me feel a little better about the broken window , and he paid for the window he broke .

i saw him a couple months later on the street and he is still missing his front teeth . :biggrin: