lockout

lonestar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this lockout. www.gigotracing.com

With regard to some of the other things listed on that website, I certainly hope they have a large insurance policy as there is little to no ratioinal thought for strength or safety put into several of their designs. :down:

That setup looks like to be more of an auto clutch setup. Kind of like the Rekluse (however you spell it) for the 450's

I am guessing it operates more like a TCI Rattler harmonic damper than anything else. I haven't gotten to fondle one of those Rekluse units though. I would really like to see a Rekluse deal in person one day. They seem pretty nifty. :geek:

With regard to some of the other things listed on that website, I certainly hope they have a large insurance policy as there is little to no ratioinal thought for strength or safety put into several of their designs. :down:

We ain't to osha approved either Nitrous, alcohol, nitromethane, It's a bomb that your sitting on. Got this website over ae plantsand

Edited by lonestar

We ain't to osha approved either Nitrous, alcohol, nitromethane, It's a bomb that your sitting on

Nitrous and alcohol fires aren't that bad. I have made it through a few of those. Nitromethane has yet to put me in too much physical danger, but I haven't worked with it very much compared to other fuels.

I dont know about those single shear shock mounts on the "punishinator" or whatever. I realize the chassis is for the sand drags only, but im sure there is still some serious forces at work in that joint. Plus Im sure if double shear werent a better design then every OEM in the history of the world wouldnt design parts around such.

And I also wouldnt trust aluminum lug nuts.

I dont know about those single shear shock mounts on the "punishinator" or whatever. I realize the chassis is for the sand drags only, but im sure there is still some serious forces at work in that joint. Plus Im sure if double shear werent a better design then every OEM in the history of the world wouldnt design parts around such.

And I also wouldnt trust aluminum lug nuts.

Yeah, that company looks like it's just a bunch of retards with a website.

This website is much better.

Clicky Clicky