Virginia tech tregedy..

Woke up this morning and saw thet there was some shots fired, and a person killed at 7:30 this morning. Im sure all who reads this knows the story, but the death toll has now risen to 33 people, and the gunman unleashed on the engineering college.

How the fuck did this happen :verymad: , i mean the guy started at 7:15 am, and persisted for hours!!! I think something could have been done to prevent these killings, and I cannot believe this happened to us, especially in the condition of our nation considering the war and all.

This is the biggest shooting in US history, i cant believe the horror the families and students must feel,........

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thats straight up crazy, there are some sick fuckin people in the world. I had a buddy that went to VA Tech for engineering, thats some really crazy shit, I definately think the school dropped the ball on that one, from what I see on the news, they waited a while to go into lockdown, and then even longer to notify people of what was happening.

Yea, they fucked up BIG TIME. I guess they went into lockdown for a couple hours, nothing happened so they released it. Yea nothing happened except for 30 more deaths. Who the fuck do they have running that place, a monkey?? Unbelieveble, and Im at Western MIshigan University in the engineering college, so it was alll very fucked up for us today over here. Alot of my profesors have ties over there, so they were pretty tore up.

This is just crazy, i cant imagine whats happening over there right now.....

Yea, they fucked up BIG TIME. I guess they went into lockdown for a couple hours, nothing happened so they released it. Yea nothing happened except for 30 more deaths. Who the fuck do they have running that place, a monkey?? Unbelieveble, and Im at Western MIshigan University in the engineering college, so it was alll very fucked up for us today over here. Alot of my profesors have ties over there, so they were pretty tore up.

This is just crazy, i cant imagine whats happening over there right now.....

Damn, Rutgers had all their classes canceled today and tomorrow for the nor'easter, but one of the professors who I still talk to there is really good friends with a professor down there and used to teach there. I sent him an e-mail today. Really though, these days, you need to take extra precaustions with that kind of shit, somebody definately didnt do what they were supposed to.

im no where close to that school nore has there been anything like that happen in ontario canada but this fucking pisses me off. it seems like all your paying for in college anymore is to get fuckin shot and killed. i wouldnt be suprised if everyong droped out of college and the work force fell apart because of no one haveng a education beyond highschool. fuck something needs to be done like honestly. lockdown for hours fuck me what where they waiting for. call the army or im sure there was a swat close by. i just dont understand it.

I think cause it is a big campus and the cops were searching where the first shootings were. By that time the shooter was gone plus I heard he had 2 handguns which could easily be hidden while he was walking across campus. I think the problem they had was communicating to the students. I know they were sending emails but they should have some kind of alarm system like the fire bell/alarm systems

here is what i dont get.. from what i read on the net and i might be wrong, but the yahoo home page said something to the effect that students on the other side of campus were not notified for 2 hrs after the shooting started and the notifacation was an e-mail? here is a small clip i cut and pasted from the yahoo home page news..

Students bitterly complained that there were no public-address announcements on campus after the first shots. Many said the first word from the university was an e-mail more than two hours into the rampage

well,. if the guy had been doing something worse like selling weed or parked in a handicap spot,. they would have gotten him in 10 minutes. Arent there fire alarms and cell phones and shit or is that only where I live? Cameras? Security officers? he had 2 hand guns wasnt there a point he had to stop and reload? This country is turning into a fucking joke. And GWB and his act like I give a rats ass speach can suck my balls fagot! Does anyone even know why he did this? I feel really bad for those people. And the sad part is something like this could happen again. Protect and serve MY ASS. They only serve when its to late.

fuck bigred could have strighten that fucker out. it reminds me of 911 200 and some people on a plane but 4 people held it up with box cutters. i just dont understand. 2 hours before anything really happend send the fuckin swat in to see whats goin on . its there job. also wtf is with the no alarm and camaras i font it hard to belive theres no camras. fuck when i was in public school my school wen out and got like 30 camras put in the school and this was just a little small town of 2000 people. oh yeah 2hours and 20 mins before the students where noticfied of the first shooting. im pretty fuckin sure i would have taken about 30 fuckin second to get the fuck out if i was notifed about a shooting. therefore there wouldnt have been a second shooting because there would have been no one to shoot. just herd the guy on cnn say he stands by telling people about the shooting by sending text msg and emails to 26000 people. ? WTF he said it took awhile to send everyone and email because if they sent them to fast it would have overloaded to system. fuck pull the fire alarm and get the fuck out. fuck people are so stupid

Woke up this morning and saw thet there was some shots fired, and a person killed at 7:30 this morning. Im sure all who reads this knows the story, but the death toll has now risen to 33 people, and the gunman unleashed on the engineering college.

How the fuck did this happen :verymad: , i mean the guy started at 7:15 am, and persisted for hours!!! I think something could have been done to prevent these killings, and I cannot believe this happened to us, especially in the condition of our nation considering the war and all.

This is the biggest shooting in US history, i cant believe the horror the families and students must feel,........

I had one of my loaner engineers from Germany telling me about that when I got to work this morning. It took me awhile to figure out what the hell he was talking about (German accent and all). I am plan to read about what happened when I get home. :confused:

People ask how it happens, I can think of some class scenarios I sit in everyday where this could happen on a much larger scale. Like my physics lecture class for instance. 300-320 kids in a room with 3 exits, lock up the front two by chain easily and pop in the back door. Arena style seating, it would be a shooting gallery. Plus half of them look and smell like terrorists anyways. Pretty scary to think about.

This is a sad deal for sure, but even if there were the best plans on earth in place, when a guy comes in firing they'll go to shit in a hurry.