What would you purchase

Okay, here the deal. I'm gonna purchase new front rims and tires and was wondering what rim I should choose and why. These are for my 4mill bike and I trail ride it, I really dont jump just enjoy going fast on open fire roads and wide trails. Should I also get an offset rim? I have stock arms right now. Help me in the right direction please. Thanks, gipperz

Okay, here the deal. I'm gonna purchase new front rims and tires and was wondering what rim I should choose and why. These are for my 4mill bike and I trail ride it, I really dont jump just enjoy going fast on open fire roads and wide trails. Should I also get an offset rim? I have stock arms right now. Help me in the right direction please. Thanks, gipperz

I think you and I have just about the same motor.

I have kenda klaws mounted on itp t-9 pro series or sum shit to that effect.

Steers and responds pretty well. I think they are pretty much same offset

as the stockers but, I'm running lsr +2+1 arms as well.

They were pretty damn cheap from RMATV also. :thumbsup:

I think you and I have just about the same motor.

I have kenda klaws mounted on itp t-9 pro series or sum shit to that effect.

Steers and responds pretty well. I think they are pretty much same offset

as the stockers but, I'm running lsr +2+1 arms as well.

They were pretty damn cheap from RMATV also. :thumbsup:

Our motors are pretty close till I get my cub drag ported. :whistling: You know the sickness :biggrin: , Thats what I'm looking into is the Klaws on the front. Thanks for the input.

I run the regular ITP offsets for trails & work fine for me. They are soft so I've bent a couple rims while riding hard & hitting sharp rocks. I just air'd up a bit & took care of the dent with a rubber mallot. No prob's since. Offsets work great on stock arms & axles. Sit's you a bit wider & you can't complain when hauling ass thru those fire roads, they come in very handy!!

I run the ITP C Series in the sand, they're a stronger wheel but I won't dare take my nice PC rims into that rocky stuff.

Ive always been a fan of the douglas wheels super strong and you can get an offset but dont go to crazy +2+1 arms for the Banshee are the ticket. I will be buying the Douglas Beadlocks strongest wheels Ive ever seen Pricey but they will last. And yellow lable should be fine for the desert strong and light.

i would definately say go with ITP over douglass any day. im running the itp on all 4 and they are solid wheels. i folded 3 sets of douglass from just hitting rocks at speed. the itp rims i hit a train track doing about 55 and although the bike stopped and i kept going the fromt rims didnt even have a ding. the offsett will bring your front end out just a bit and you will notice a difference. just a little bit of extra width up front helps alot.. ITP also has the baja series rims that are bullett proof, i have a buddy that ran 40 miles in a desert race on a front flat with the baja style rims and it didnt even scratch them

The banshee I bought has douglass on there. I am always bending the flange. I ride in a forest and the trails are tight. I brush a tree with the front tires and it bends the flange out. Most of the time I dont even know when it happend. Usually if you catch a tree and bend the wheel you remember when you did it. Not these they seem to be as soft as butter. I think the previous owner cheaped out and got blue or black lables, not the red .190's.

The banshee I bought has douglass on there. I am always bending the flange. I ride in a forest and the trails are tight. I brush a tree with the front tires and it bends the flange out. Most of the time I dont even know when it happend. Usually if you catch a tree and bend the wheel you remember when you did it. Not these they seem to be as soft as butter. I think the previous owner cheaped out and got blue or black lables, not the red .190's.

any of the std wheels... .125 .160 or .190 will bend rather easy... especially in woods and trails. you get what you pay for...

step up to the better quality, douglas yellow label, or the ITP pro series...

any of the std wheels... .125 .160 or .190 will bend rather easy... especially in woods and trails. you get what you pay for...

step up to the better quality, douglas yellow label, or the ITP pro series...

They wouldnt have been my choice of wheels ethier. The just came on the machine.