Lost the quad in my house fire!

shitty buzz, but at least the family is ok, the rest can be replaced for the most part.

Take care

hey bud, sorry to hear about the loss of your home and toys. but they can be replaced. thank God you and your family are safe. a few months ago, a distant member of my family lost their home and everything they own, and unfortunately one of their young children. i'm sure your situation sucks, but it could be worse. stay positive and prepare to move on with your family intact. that's the most important thing of all. good luck.

Holy cow! So glad you and your family are safe!!! I know its bad but we hate to think how bad it would be if a loved one was lost in that. Please pm or call me if i can help. Do you need any kids or adult clothes or anything??? Lets us know im sure other HQers would be glad to chip in.

fire fighters shouldnt jump to conclusions about the fuel canisters....they should research it first

Good luck in your rebuilding. How old are your kids? Dont be afraid to ask for help here, we're all a big family community here and would be more than willing to help in any way possible. From toys to clothes to necessities. You gotta concentrate on the big things, at least let us help with the little things.