2007 GNCC Season ...

Meat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballance wins todays race. Borich had brake troubles around mid-race and lost alot of time and positions, still finished 6th place.

1-Bill Ballance

2-Aam McGill

3-Chris Bithell

4-Chris Jenks

5-Matt Smiley

6-Chris Borich

Ya i'd like to see a pile of HQ'er's there, lets go to the races ! I won't be racing, im pitting for my cousin for the morning race and plan on walking the track for the afternoon race. If you need any pit help, just holler.

Washburn get your ass to Sommerset Pa for this GNCC.

When is it? I live rite in Lawrenceville pretty close to monroville its not far. Question is is the race the same time as the Clutch concert. That would be hard figureing there are so many more races Ill be going to next year.

I also lost 150 in suspension money do to a busted bead in the rear tire. Just strapped up with brand new Razr 2s. I love them!

Ballance wins todays race. Borich had brake troubles around mid-race and lost alot of time and positions, still finished 6th place.

1-Bill Ballance

2-Aam McGill

3-Chris Bithell

4-Chris Jenks

5-Matt Smiley

6-Chris Borich

What do the overall points look like?

the somerset race is sept 1st for the quads and sept 2nd for the bikes. We're just going out for the quad racing.

This last race puts bill ballance ahead of chris borich 186 to 185. There's six more races in the season.

Ballance Grabs Wins from McGill in the Last Corner at the Weekend Warrior Spartan GNCC

Bithell on the podium. Brakes troubles hold Borich to sixth

Photos by David Scearce

Words by Weigandt

Sparta, KY ??" Yamaha

my homegirl traci cecco won the morning races' "overall" again at last saturdays GNCC. She's undefeated so far this year.... she beat everyone... in every class... at every race this GNCC season.

Tuesday Toolbox .... Traci Cecco!

Words by Weigandt

There was a time when Women's racing in the GNCCs was just a sideshow, or a little something extra that took place somewhere in the middle of the pack, where wives and girlfriends had a chance to ride. But Traci Cecco and the current crop of women's racers have become bona-fide stars, in fact, Cecco probably gets as much ink and support as most of the pro guys. And she really has earned it this year, winning an amazing seven out of seven with races this year. The girl is good! We talked to her today as she was on her way to doing some water skiing. Traci never stops training!

traci_podium.jpg

Traci Cecco does great things for her sport.

Scearce photo

So first you

Hey Washburn, if your going to buy a new 450 i would hold off and wait to see that new KTM. Looks like ti will be pretty sweet. Ohlins shock stock among other things plus your choice of the 525 or 450. The new DS450 is ugly but also appears to have some advantages. Hey did you receive my PM?

Hey Washburn, if your going to buy a new 450 i would hold off and wait to see that new KTM. Looks like ti will be pretty sweet. Ohlins shock stock among other things plus your choice of the 525 or 450. The new DS450 is ugly but also appears to have some advantages. Hey did you receive my PM?

No I did not recieve your PM, I just cleared out my inbox so shoot it again.

Im not buying one rite away not even close. I have people that have been wanting to trade me their 450s one yfz one trx and I declined. I will definatly look at the KTMs but I see this DS450 Goiing far in our sport

GNCC race today. They're sayin there's no cell phone service there, so there were no online race coverage so I don't know the details, but ballance won the afternoon, borich second, and smiley third. :confused:

Cool, well not so much for Chris & Traci...ya'll don't have any mud there or what?! :biggrin: Wow Farr nabbed 24th overall on the new KTM, that's damn impressive considering he's not a GNCC regular (and it's nothing like the TT's he owns at). Must search for more pics of the course and the four-bys...