2007 GNCC Season ...

Meat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. What's XC2 class? Yokley DNF's, that sucks I wonder what busted. The Spartan is gonna be a damn good race as close as it is, hell all the rest of them are gonna be good between Chris and Bill, they both want it bad...

The XC2 class used to be called the Pro-Am class. Its the second fastest class behind the Pro class. The top 3 or 4 Pro-Am guys will move up into the Pro class the following year. Brandon Sommers is dominating that class, he'll be racing with the Pro's next year.

The Pro class has also been renamed for this season. Its new name is XC1. I have no idea why they changed the class names

Damn, you're right. I was thinking for the longest time that was his bro. I thought he was kind of old to be a brother, but I thought someone told at one time it was. Oh well, I guess being his son gets him alot more free stuff. Laz knows a ton of stuff, to bad Ballance can't win on the badass bike Laz built him. :biggrin:

Damn, you're right. I was thinking for the longest time that was his bro. I thought he was kind of old to be a brother, but I thought someone told at one time it was. Oh well, I guess being his son gets him alot more free stuff. Laz knows a ton of stuff, to bad Ballance can't win on the badass bike Laz built him. :biggrin:

Laz and brandon pitted along side of us at the Maxxis 12 hour race last October. Very nice people. Laz is the suspension king. side note> Mike Penland and Clifton Beasly of team Can-Am pitted on the other side of our pit.

Johnny gallager, taylor kiser and bill ballance all ride quads prepped by Laz.

2007 Can-Am GNCC Overall Series Standings (After 6 of 13 rounds)

1. Chris Borich (170/4 wins)

2. Bill Ballance (156/2 wins)

3. Chris Bithell/Taylor Kiser (102)

5. Matt Smiley (80)

6. Brandon Sommers (79)

7. Bryan Cook (69)

8. Chris Jenks/Adam McGill (68)

10. William Yokley (62)

Laz and brandon pitted along side of us at the Maxxis 12 hour race last October. Very nice people. Laz is the suspension king. side note> Mike Penland and Clifton Beasly of team Can-Am pitted on the other side of our pit.

Johnny gallager, taylor kiser and bill ballance all ride quads prepped by Laz.

I agree about the suspension king, I had my 450R shocks revalved and resprung w/ the newer xc linkage and it rides awesome.

Damn GO BORICH! Im pretty suprised he took Ballance an Lynns. Ballance better get a grip on loseing.

A few guys I like are doing pretty well in the AWRCS here. I know Im gonna give it a shot next year.

• 2 weeks later...
cool we'll have to meet up there. you racing? it doesn't cost much, the ride down will be the most costly for me

Ill be racing next year AWRCS is not far away for me. I might do a season on the Banshee just to do it then switch to a 450. Cody Buchanan Buchanan Racing is fairing alrite on his 416ex this year. Brandon Sommers is 11 points ahead of him. Buchanan will be switching to a 450 probably next year and will fair much better. Heres what the Overall points look like so far

http://www.awrcs.com/dotnetnuke/Standings/...02/Default.aspx

QXC - PRO

Series

Place Points Rider City, State Rider Number R1 R2 R3 R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10

1 58 Brandon Sommers 19 20 19

2 47 Cody Buchanan 13 17 17

3 40 Chris Jenks 20 0 20

4 37 Johnny Gallagher 18 19 0

5 35 Jeff Pickens 17 0 18

6 32 Jeremy Rice 14 18 0

7 31 Ron Rusch 15 16 0

8 16 Kevin Yoho 16 0 0

9 0 Ben Davenport 0 0 0

10 0 Josh Davis 0 0 0

cool we'll have to meet up there. you racing? it doesn't cost much, the ride down will be the most costly for me

Ya i'd like to see a pile of HQ'er's there, lets go to the races ! I won't be racing, im pitting for my cousin for the morning race and plan on walking the track for the afternoon race. If you need any pit help, just holler.

Washburn get your ass to Sommerset Pa for this GNCC.