2007 GNCC Season ...

Meat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Next GNCC race is this Saturday, April 14th. Quads race on Saturday, bikes on Sunday. The race is the "big buck" race and its held in Union, South Carolina. Log onto Quadzone.com or ATVRiders.com for live race coverage. The morning race starts at 10 am, root for Traci Cecco and George Richards !! And the afternoon race starts sometime around 1pm, so root for Chris Borich and Tyler Lenig in the Pro class !!

Chris Borich wins today !! Bill Ballance gets second place and Chris Bithell gets third. Borich and Ballance are now tied in points, each guy won two races now. Traci Cecco won the Womens class AND the morning race's overall #1 place.

• 2 weeks later...

Round 5 is today, they're racing at Loretta Lynn's. The morning race is over and Traci Cecco won the morning Overall position.

There's live coverage going on right now at atvriders.com, the Pro's are lined up and ready to go any minute. http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...mp;pagenumber=1

Bill Ballance considers this his home track. We'll see if Chris Borich can win at Lorettas.

If Chris can beat Ballance at this race..... :biggrin: we'll have a new Champ this season.

Borich takes the win at Loretta's today !!! Bill Ballance takes second and Matt Smiley gets third. Todays win gives Chris Borich the points lead now. Great to see Matt Smiley on the podium today, he was racing for team polaris the last two seasons and didnt have much success. He's on a Honda 450r this year and he's back in his old form.

Top Ten Overall
  1. Chris Borich (Hon)
  2. Bill Ballance (Yam)
  3. Matt Smiley (Hon)
  4. Brent Sturdivant (Hon)
  5. Chris Bithell (Hon)
  6. Taylor Kiser (Hon)
  7. Adam McGill (Hon)
  8. Craig Reed (Hon)
  9. Brandon Ballance (Yam)
  10. Bryan Cook (Hon)

~

jeez 8 out of the top 10 guys are on Hondas

• 2 weeks later...

ya yokley I guess he's still dialing-in the quad. Ya'd think being on a factory team they'd have most of the issues hashed out by the second race of the season. I'v heard he had a coupla bad starts and thats tought to work your way back to the front of the pack, especialy trying to catch guys like ballance borich and bithell. Borich had two terrible starts at the first two races of the season, the one race he was dead last off the line cause the quad wouldnt fire up. Both of those races he placed 2nd. Thats how fast this kid is. Came from last place, through all the Pro class riders and finished 2nd. For the third race of this season he had the starting problem fixed. Turned out to be a mechanical problem, it wasnt chris fault. he knows how to kickstart a 450r. Curtis Sparks built him a new motor and it fires up every time you kick it. Chris hasn't lost with this new motor and had no more starting problems. The thing with Yokley is, last year he was on a brand new machine, the Suzuki 450 and he did better than what he's doing on the Kawi this year.

It was good to see ol matt smiley back on the podium at the loretta lynn gncc. Smiley lives kinda close, he's about 50 or 60 miles east of my place.

They're racing the John Penton tomorrow. Its somewhere in Ohio. I'd like to chris borich win first place tomorrow and have bill ballance come in 17th :biggrin: :evil:

I've been using the DVR to record all the races, I want to see Borich win for sure. I love how all the mags ripped the TRX450R in all the shootouts. Funny how it completely dominates GNCC, GNC, and Baja. You see a stray YFZ450 like Ballance win, but way more riders have switched from the YFZ to the TRX (Borich, Natalie, Little). Anyways, Borich is going to take it this year.