Where's brooke?

Rustbag

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe she's dead ?? I think Lee woulda informed us if she kicked the bucket.

maybe she joined the army and is fighting in Iraq ? she sure does love Bush and I'm talkin about our President.

maybe she's banned from the site ? Its happened before... a few times.

Maybe she's lost in the woods somewhere ?

Burmuda Triangle ??

Maybe she got a boyfreind and is living happily ever after.

Maybe the gov't didnt like something she said and they took her away to Gitmo ??

Alien abduction ??

A big ol extra long vacation perhaps ??

Maybe she's taking a really really long nap ??

Maybe she's pissed off ??

Maybe she had all her fingers cut off and now she can't use a computer keyboard ??

Maybe she didnt pay her internet bill ??

Maybe she's still outside shoveling snow ??

Its weird she would just vanish like this.... just like Helldriver vanished and that uber-religious dude "04LE" whateverthefuckhisnamewas... they just vanished too one day, with no official explanation.

She could have been abducted by a moose? :whistling:

Its weird she would just vanish like this.... just like Helldriver vanished and that uber-religious dude "04LE" whateverthefuckhisnamewas... they just vanished too one day, with no official explanation.

lol that uber religious dude hahahahahaha.maybe they are all in that great big pile of missing stuff.

ok so who is Brooke and where can i find the pic of her ass? haha

Long story short, she was 1 of like the 3 chicks on this board, she didn't own a banshee, but she did post a lot in the off-topic forums.

Her ass is tithead's avatar, there was a bigger picture in the chicks on banshees thread, as well as a few others, but it seems to have been edited out now.

• 2 weeks later...
i have bumped heads with brooke a few times , but when i had problems with my computer and this site she helped me get it straight , she spent some time emailing back and forth and she fixed it , so she is alright in my book . and i have met helldriver in person and he is cool guy , helped me out with parts , i think he just liked starting a little trouble on here , i thought it was entertaining .

as for people starting a topic about a person and then says how much they dont like that person is like when a little boy in 3rd grade hits a little girl and says he hates her ,(means he has a crush on her )

haha, maybe if she had some eck02.gif

maybe she's dead ?? I think Lee woulda informed us if she kicked the bucket.

maybe she joined the army and is fighting in Iraq ? she sure does love Bush and I'm talkin about our President.

maybe she's banned from the site ? Its happened before... a few times.

Maybe she's lost in the woods somewhere ?

Burmuda Triangle ??

Maybe she got a boyfreind and is living happily ever after.

Maybe the gov't didnt like something she said and they took her away to Gitmo ??

Alien abduction ??

A big ol extra long vacation perhaps ??

Maybe she's taking a really really long nap ??

Maybe she's pissed off ??

Maybe she had all her fingers cut off and now she can't use a computer keyboard ??

Maybe she didnt pay her internet bill ??

Maybe she's still outside shoveling snow ??

Whatever happened it was a blessed day. :P

Like me, she got bored with the site. The people that made this site great all left a long time ago. Just a matter of time before the few interesting folks that remained got bored with the same arguments, same questions, and left as well.

Like me, she got bored with the site.

Is that what she told you or is that your guess ??

Brooke the '08 presidential elections are comin' up really soon.... I was looking forward to hearing your opinions on the election. :biggrin: :evil:

Like me, she got bored with the site. The people that made this site great all left a long time ago. Just a matter of time before the few interesting folks that remained got bored with the same arguments, same questions, and left as well.

i mean i know that some people who left the site were cool and all, but i hope youre not seriously calling yourself one of the so called "great" or "interesting" ones.. cuz in all honesty, i totally fuckin forgot you even existed until this post.. im wondering who else forgot too??

as for people on this site who are interesting, great, full of knowledge or bullshit for that matter, i can name a ton of people still here or new here who fall into these categories.. the ones who left and are self proclaimed in one or all of the above groups have probably been forgotten by most, including myself..

ill say it right here and now, i dont miss brooke at all. not one little bit of me hopes she ever comes back to the site. she contributed nothing but nonsense and just stirred the pot all the time. not saying that other people dont or havent, but at least most of them own a fuckin banshee..

Loco, that reply of yours.... was awsome :notworthy: . You took the words right outta my head.

"Got bored" pffft.

"The people who made this site great left along time ago". Wallrat you always seemed like a nice guy, what happened to ya that would make you insult the intire BHQ forum?

WHO THE FUCK WAS WALLRAT?

Wow, 3 pages of people talking about how much they don't give a shit about somebody, that spans out for over a month. Way to make your point!

As Wallrat said she's gone because the site got boring for her, it's as simple as that. Like NYUK says, the site changes, people change, and people leave. There really isn't much more to it. Whether you all give a fuck or not really doesn't matter to her, so I really don't know why you guys would sit around for over a month and constantly brag about how much you don't miss her. It seems as hypocritical as loco cracking gay jokes at brooke after posting god knows how many pictures of himself surrounded by topless men counting to 2.

You guys should just stop taking shit so damn seriously, and just move on. Because I can assure you she really doesn't care, and probably wouldn't have even known this thread existed if a bunch of people didnt email her about it.