Where's brooke?

Rustbag

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure Brooke can be opinionated just like everyone else on here, but she is intellectually superior to most on here. She is a good person if you on her good side, she is a bad person if you are on her bad side. I ADORE BROOKE.....DON'T FUCK WITH MY BROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is hard to decide what is stronger in her: her incredible stupidity as far as any real knowledge or ability is concerned, or the satanic insolence of her behavior.

She is little more than a hyperemotional sociopath with a big mouth and an empty head.

I think your getting her mixed up with Helldriver the assclown.. That guy was far more worthless than brooke.. I bumped heads with Brooke at times but alot of people bump heads on HQ. She contributed some interesing shit at times..

RIPPEN

I think your getting her mixed up with Helldriver the assclown.. That guy was far more worthless than brooke.. I bumped heads with Brooke at times but alot of people bump heads on HQ. She contributed some interesing shit at times..

RIPPEN

I bumped heads with Brooke every once in awhile, but atleast I always enjoyed it. Brooke is good people.

Hellddiver, on the other hand, must have been suffering from mild retardation. Having a conversation wof intelligence with that guy didn't happen much. :banghead:

I bumped heads with Brooke every once in awhile, but atleast I always enjoyed it. Brooke is good people.

Hellddiver, on the other hand, must have been suffering from mild retardation. Having a conversation wof intelligence with that guy didn't happen much. :banghead:

You guys don't know what you're talking about...it takes a GENIUS to write and rewrite "dance my puppet" over and over again....

He's Nobel Prize material for sure... :whistling:

:yelrotflmao:

i have bumped heads with brooke a few times , but when i had problems with my computer and this site she helped me get it straight , she spent some time emailing back and forth and she fixed it , so she is alright in my book . and i have met helldriver in person and he is cool guy , helped me out with parts , i think he just liked starting a little trouble on here , i thought it was entertaining .

as for people starting a topic about a person and then says how much they dont like that person is like when a little boy in 3rd grade hits a little girl and says he hates her ,(means he has a crush on her )

maybe she's dead ?? I think Lee woulda informed us if she kicked the bucket.

maybe she joined the army and is fighting in Iraq ? she sure does love Bush and I'm talkin about our President.

maybe she's banned from the site ? Its happened before... a few times.

Maybe she's lost in the woods somewhere ?

Burmuda Triangle ??

Maybe she got a boyfreind and is living happily ever after.

Maybe the gov't didnt like something she said and they took her away to Gitmo ??

Alien abduction ??

A big ol extra long vacation perhaps ??

Maybe she's taking a really really long nap ??

Maybe she's pissed off ??

Maybe she had all her fingers cut off and now she can't use a computer keyboard ??

Maybe she didnt pay her internet bill ??

Maybe she's still outside shoveling snow ??

Its weird she would just vanish like this.... just like Helldriver vanished and that uber-religious dude "04LE" whateverthefuckhisnamewas... they just vanished too one day, with no official explanation.