Where's brooke?

Rustbag

LOL, I missed that the first time I read your post. Thats pretty funny.

I just wish we could bitch and moan and fight some more, and then afterwards say "that was fun".

I was wondering why no one had said anything about that yet. I figured either everybody missed it or y'all were busy emailing Lee to have me kicked off here for being a sick bastard. :biggrin:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You obviously haven't been to Los Angeles lately. There are alot of people that go both ways there.

That might have been funnier in my head. Oh well, it's nice to have a very small waiting room for one's thoughts. :blink:

Well...I wouldn't call myself any smarter for reading any of this...but after all the back and forth BS....this came out of left field and I laughed out loud at work. Yeah, I look like the retard now...

Oh well.

When ever a politic or religion debate comes along, someone's gonna end up all pissed off.

You think they've been fighting in the middle east for thousands of years because they could solve their problems on a forum???

Case in point.

Mark's always good to throw a one liner in there from left field that makes me laugh....needed that one today...thanks buddy.

I've read some of Brooke's posts, some I haven't. I don't have an opinion...don't really care one way or the other.

However, I will say this...you all know I'm on the tech forums more than anything, and I will give her credit for keeping the social BS in the social BS forums...so, if that's a compliment to you Brooke....there you go.