'dis the banshee; get you ass kicked!

Whats up all, I had to share this story with all you.

The other night at the bar while playing pool, some guys came up and asked us if we wanted to play teams so I said sure. During the game i noticed that one of them had a Honda shirt on and the other had a THOR shirt on so i asked if they ride. "Hell we live in the dunes" so i asked what do they ride quads or bikes and they both said they ride quads. One rides a TRX450 and the other dude said he rode a 250r with a 310 kit put on. Then they asked what I ride, I proudly said a banshee and they both started laughing, "yamaha, bomaha" he said. then one said "The banshee just isnt for the dunes, if you jump like we do then you need a Honda" I laughed and said, "yeah whatever, I am more into hauling ass around the dunes" the one with the 250r said he would race me anytime because he has never lost to a banshee. BULLSHIT. Especially runnin them up a hill. These guys were so full of shit i just ended the conversation there. Well about 20-30min later one of their buddies started acting tough and tried to fight my buddy, and it was on, lets just say they got their asses handed to them. Now i hope i can find them in dunes and kick their ass again only with my quad this time. (after i beat them on my shee i will proly beat there ass again just for talking shit on the bashee)

thought you guys might enjoy hearing about some honda pussies getting worked, and they wernt even on their quads

"if you jump like we do then you need a Honda" Stupid statement. A Banshee can be setup for anything. Thats why I own one. Good luck trying to keep up with a Banshee too! Asshole Im glad you put them in their place. They will feel twice as stupid when they run across a Banshee that is setup for jumping then to top it off crushing them in a drag.

haha thats sweet. i almost got in a fight one time with a guy who had a 250r. talkin about how bad it was. i had beat him at every hillclimb we had but he had excuses.. we didnt end up fighting, but he would have gotten whooped and i think he knew it.

just wait till scotland comes to MO... then youll be on your knees!!!

save it for the track tyler!!!! the MX track!!!

its funny because everyone i now other then the banshee boys they all dont like the banhsee. even if they dont ride they still dont like them. and it pisses me off even more when they dont know there shit and try and talk like the banshee is the wosrt bike ever made. i just dont understand how you couldnt like the bike. i mean i love the new 4 stroke they are kick ass but i would never trade for a 4 stroke. NEVER EVER

I had a guy at KP talk all kinds of shit on banshees one time. He was on a 330R and his buddy was on a 310R, so I told them lets race. I took them out to a good sized dune and we lined up and took off and I beat the shit out of them by more than just a few lengths at the top. They didn't come back down. :yelrotflmao:

People that own Hondas are just dickheads,I just had to put up with one,good job puttin em in their place.Rebel

:blink: that is the dumbest statement i think i ever heard , (people that own honda's are dickheads) ? people are just dickheads with big mouths sometimes it has nothing to do with what they ride . i have owned 10 honda bikes and they are well built machines , better built then yamaha for a long time , dont get me wrong i like my banshee , but any time i buy a new bike it will be a honda.

:blink: that is the dumbest statement i think i ever heard , (people that own honda's are dickheads) ? people are just dickheads with big mouths sometimes it has nothing to do with what they ride . i have owned 10 honda bikes and they are well built machines , better built then yamaha for a long time , dont get me wrong i like my banshee , but any time i buy a new bike it will be a honda.

I agree with you on that. Hondas are reliable as a mofo! I have a few buddies that only buy Honda stuff, and they are pretty cool guys(Theyd be cooler if the had banshees). I eventually hope to get a 250R to go along with my banshee, but hey, to each is own. I know a lot of dickheads that ride Yamahas too. Now those Chevy guys, they're the dickheads! :yelrotflmao:

I agree with you on that. Hondas are reliable as a mofo! I have a few buddies that only buy Honda stuff, and they are pretty cool guys(Theyd be cooler if the had banshees). I eventually hope to get a 250R to go along with my banshee, but hey, to each is own. I know a lot of dickheads that ride Yamahas too. Now those Chevy guys, they're the dickheads! :yelrotflmao:

LOL :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: