Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was more of a spectaotor on PS, didn't really add or ask much. But I WILL NOT go back. Charlie played his cards too quickly on this one for me. To go back would just warrant him doing something like this again. I guess I like to prove a point more than anything. Although I was/am nothing to the site, it's one less on their membership.

wow i cant belive that he changed it back, i guess he thought that if he didnt it would have been the end of planet sand, but anyways i really glad that a found another awesome site, just wanted to thank all the Banshee Hq members that welcomed the PS members,

Thanks Darren :thumbsup:

I think the HQ will welcome any PS members at any time.

I guess it got lonely over there...

:happy:

Well let me start by saying that Charlie Ohton is a backstabbing liar and that this little move he made definitely reflects him as a person. I know many things about Charlie and Sherry that people should know. The first thing is that Charlie is NO ONE'S FRIEND. He acts like he is buddies with everyone and in the same breath will talk shit on you as soon as you turn around. I have personally heard him talk shit about Dan and Donnie from A&S, Ruben from Rub Dubs, Buddy from SSR (out of business now), Doug from D&M, RATV on many occasions, and even their current "buddies of the month" Glendale Steel. Sherry once said that she thought Scotty looked like he had Down Syndrome as Charlie sat there and laughed. They said how stupid Dan was to keep letting Donnie ride the A&S bikes because Donnie was obviously a mental case. They bragged about having Dan Hull in their hip pocket because they supposedly paid for Dan's bikes to go to the first planet Sand race in Mexico. I have seen and heard so many things from these people and it makes me sick that anyone would even consider putting a dollar in their pockets. Charlie Ohton does not represent this industry and all of the great people it has in it. I hope he perishes as a result of his greediness, because we are all better off without him

Guess he realized that his website wasn't that special afterall... This move just proves what a snake he really is.. This shows that he wasn't hurting for money but looking to get as much as he can. If he ligitimatly(sp) needed the money and it was all in good intentions he would have stuck by his decision... If I was a member(that frequented it) I would be livid over this BS flake move.. I cant wait for his public relations(bansheechick) to come over and give some sob story on how he is sorry, overworked, and how he is EVERYONES friend :yucky: ...

RIPPEN

Guess he realized that his website wasn't that special afterall... This move just proves what a snake he really is.. This shows that he wasn't hurting for money but looking to get as much as he can. If he ligitimatly(sp) needed the money and it was all in good intentions he would have stuck by his decision... If I was a member(that frequented it) I would be livid over this BS flake move.. I cant wait for his public relations(bansheechick) to come over and give some sob story on how he is sorry, overworked, and how he is EVERYONES friend :yucky: ...

RIPPEN

thats already been done over there.

Well let me start by saying that Charlie Ohton is a backstabbing liar and that this little move he made definitely reflects him as a person. I know many things about Charlie and Sherry that people should know. The first thing is that Charlie is NO ONE'S FRIEND. He acts like he is buddies with everyone and in the same breath will talk shit on you as soon as you turn around. I have personally heard him talk shit about Dan and Donnie from A&S, Ruben from Rub Dubs, Buddy from SSR (out of business now), Doug from D&M, RATV on many occasions, and even their current "buddies of the month" Glendale Steel. Sherry once said that she thought Scotty looked like he had Down Syndrome as Charlie sat there and laughed. They said how stupid Dan was to keep letting Donnie ride the A&S bikes because Donnie was obviously a mental case. They bragged about having Dan Hull in their hip pocket because they supposedly paid for Dan's bikes to go to the first planet Sand race in Mexico. I have seen and heard so many things from these people and it makes me sick that anyone would even consider putting a dollar in their pockets. Charlie Ohton does not represent this industry and all of the great people it has in it. I hope he perishes as a result of his greediness, because we are all better off without him

Well it looks like plaetsand is free again!lol.I just got sinedup here and to verify @ my e-mail i see this PLANET SAND IS FREE!!!!in my messages.but ill be looking over here.I ponied up the $6.00 yesterday just to see if it stayed around.The wealth of info on planetsand is second to none.(not bashing this site )hell i just got on here havent even looked around yet!lol.BUT WHERE ELSE CAN YOU ACCUALLY GET TO SHARE INFO WITH THE FASTEST GUYS ON THE PLANET!NOw im going to planetsand and if anybody shows back up!lolBesides theres no BOSSHOG over here!!!!!!!Later............Ill b back! :woot:

I went back today and some of the guys (even ones that posted in this thread) were talking how some HQ guys were bashing PS. Well no shit, it got ridiculous over there adn the choices made were obviously the dumbest that could be made. I was just amazed to see some of the things said by some people.