Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i joined here too. :banghead:

Good to see you Adam, a welcome addition! I've always enjoyed reading your thoughts and input on PS.

Look's like it's still open season on Planet Sand member's, some of you think you can use us as your personal whipping post and we should take and keep our mouth shut WTF

Let's let it die here and now. Plenty of people are pissed at the BS pulled on PS. I'm not here to judge, but here to learn and hopefully help some fellow riders out, be it high school trail riders...or seasoned drag racing vets.

I think we all can offer something, be it advice, experience or sometimes just some humor and wit.

Can we leave it all at that??

Good to see you Adam, a welcome addition! I've always enjoyed reading your thoughts and input on PS.

Let's let it die here and now. Plenty of people are pissed at the BS pulled on PS. I'm not here to judge, but here to learn and hopefully help some fellow riders out, be it high school trail riders...or seasoned drag racing vets.

I think we all can offer something, be it advice, experience or sometimes just some humor and wit.

I agree