Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rotaxmax

I also just curious went to check it out, not impressed, now I know where the reject's that get band from planet sand go

2 slow jim aka jstdrag

guess just cuz i,m into the drag stuff, but its pretty boring over there to me,, i mean i never drag raced with a set of dune hoppers on my stock bike with a+12 swingarm,,,,lol

I think it shows peoples true colors one comes over acts all buddy buddy then runs back and talks crap. the other one comes over and starts plugin his track and business and goes back and does the same. Its not right

Look who's trying to stir s--t up, your a real winner buddy and after seeing a couple of your post's it's easy to tell what kind of person you are. Who's b-t boy are you anyway? :down:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look who's trying to stir s--t up, your a real winner buddy and after seeing a couple of your post's it's easy to tell what kind of person you are. Who's b-t boy are you anyway? :down:

Im not stirin nothing, its crap you come over here and be buddy buddy then you go hide there and talk crap about nice people over here.Or did I miss quote you here to? If you have something to say then say it here dont go hide and talk crap Im out in the open and its people like you that will spoill this site and this sport. You act to good for everyone let me tell you, you breath the same air I do your no better. :wink:

Rotaxmax

I also just curious went to check it out, not impressed, now I know where the reject's that get band from planet sand go

2 slow jim aka jstdrag

guess just cuz i,m into the drag stuff, but its pretty boring over there to me,, i mean i never drag raced with a set of dune hoppers on my stock bike with a+12 swingarm,,,,lol

I think it shows peoples true colors one comes over acts all buddy buddy then runs back and talks crap. the other one comes over and starts plugin his track and business and goes back and does the same. Its not right

your right i did say that and thats my honest opinion of what i saw over here,,maybe with some new peeps over here the section i was refering to will,ll get a boost

your right i did say that and thats my honest opinion of what i saw over here,,maybe with some new peeps over here the section i was refering to will,ll get a boost

Rather than trying to plug your business and then going back to ps and saying stuff that does not help me,you or the sport help people out be a productive part. You want to further your business help people make them want to learn and you will reap the rewards. That is part of the resone why fast is great here he helps people out. He is so busy he has to turn down work. :thumbsup:

What crap? I'm sorry I stated a personal opinion and it offended you, I've had to deal with more crap in last 24 hrs on this site than whole 2 year's on PS. Now go change your tampax and get off my case

Go back to ps then and talk to yourself LOL

What crap? I'm sorry I stated a personal opinion and it offended you, I've had to deal with more crap in last 24 hrs on this site than whole 2 year's on PS. Now go change your tampax and get off my case

You must have really pissed some people off if you are getting that much crap over here in 24hrs. Any of the things I said were not meant in a hurtful manner, I just want to keep HQ clean of some of the stuff I saw over on PS that made it a not-so-enjoyable site. I didn't mean any of it directed towards any one individual and I'm sorry if it came across that way. :beer:

I see a pattern starting already. :banghead:

Yep. I'm not Mr. no. 1 right off the bat so I'm going to get upset. Seriously, leave that stuff over on PS.

And yes, that one was directed at you rotaxmax. :biggrin:

I'm sure you are a nice guy, but it looks like you came right over here with some kinda attitude that we don't need around here. If that's how you want things to be, then yes, you are probably better suited back over on PS like mike said.

NOTE to all from PS:Now is the time to start fresh and have a open mind about HQ,Not sighn up over here and automaticly start bashing us because we don't have the great nolige of all the draggers.Now is the time to help with all your nolige.Don't look down on us,School us.With out the attitude. :notworthy:

Edited by bansheeseat$$

wow yesterday this thread was like 2 pages long. now its 16. who gives a fuck about PS anyway?? site always sucked. you could never say what you wanted. im not gonna miss it any.

there was tons of shit talked about HQ on PS. we are just a kiddie site focused mainly on trail ridden banshees. and now i already see their members here.. how funny.