Selling my banshee, check out this email i recieved

kubiac3

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply, I am satisfied with the purchase and i'll like to see the pics and i am willing to make out Payment right away to you, I request that a Bill of purchase be issued out to: Dan Thomas

I have seen the price and its ok by me then i have instructed my client in to issue the certified cheque on your name in us funds, meanwhlie i also instructed him to include your money on the payment so you should expect a check of $6,000. this excess is for my shipper that will be coming for pick up of the goods from your location, the funds will be used for the shipping of the { 1995 Yamaha Banshee } along side other goods i placed order for in care of my shipper to handle for me, i imploy that as soon as you receive my payment cash it and deduct your money for the item ( $3800 ) and then proceed to a western union outlet and have my shipping Charges Paid to My delivery Company as soon as you receive the cheque and also have deduct an extra $100 for your stress of cashing and the cost of wiring the remaining funds to my shipper that same day you recieve my payment.

My Shipper will come for pick up of the goods on a specified date that will be convenient for you i hope i can count on you for my balance I ALSO WANT THIS TO BASE ON TRUST CAN I TRUST YOU?...hope i can trust you with my shipping company charges. Please acknowledge this email I have sent you and await my Payment. I need your information for issuing payment like this............

Name..................

Address...............

City......................

State...................

Zip Code.............

Phone #..............

Dan Thomas .

^

That is the email I recieved.

Seems like BS to me. Has anyone ever recieved something like this and actually did it and it all panned out good?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply, I am satisfied with the purchase and i'll like to see the pics and i am willing to make out Payment right away to you, I request that a Bill of purchase be issued out to: Dan Thomas

I have seen the price and its ok by me then i have instructed my client in to issue the certified cheque on your name in us funds, meanwhlie i also instructed him to include your money on the payment so you should expect a check of $6,000. this excess is for my shipper that will be coming for pick up of the goods from your location, the funds will be used for the shipping of the { 1995 Yamaha Banshee } along side other goods i placed order for in care of my shipper to handle for me, i imploy that as soon as you receive my payment cash it and deduct your money for the item ( $3800 ) and then proceed to a western union outlet and have my shipping Charges Paid to My delivery Company as soon as you receive the cheque and also have deduct an extra $100 for your stress of cashing and the cost of wiring the remaining funds to my shipper that same day you recieve my payment.

My Shipper will come for pick up of the goods on a specified date that will be convenient for you i hope i can count on you for my balance I ALSO WANT THIS TO BASE ON TRUST CAN I TRUST YOU?...hope i can trust you with my shipping company charges. Please acknowledge this email I have sent you and await my Payment. I need your information for issuing payment like this............

Name..................

Address...............

City......................

State...................

Zip Code.............

Phone #..............

Dan Thomas .

^

That is the email I recieved.

Seems like BS to me. Has anyone ever recieved something like this and actually did it and it all panned out good?

its a scam i get them all the time/... anytime any had a client there shopping for is a scam...and when the over pay.. see what happens ou cash the check you send him the money then in a few weeks when the bank figures it fake you have to replace all the money he gets 2500 or whatever.. i like to fuck with them and say send a check for exact amount and will do this.. see what he says...

Edited by bansheefreak

scam for sure.

you get a fake check for 6g's some one comes and gets your bike. bank tries to get the funds from the check and can't because it's a fake bank. and guess what now you are out your bike and now you are responsable for the 6g's too. tell them to get hosed.