PS3

Bansh-eman

I don't know about now,but last week some friends and I could have probably bought about 10 Ps3's around here.The stores have them on the shelfs because people hoping to make a profit returned them once they found out they weren't going as high as they hoped.But finding a Wii is damn near impossible around here,lol.

Hey, I just picked up a PS3 also yesterday by luck. I happen to be in Gamestop and was playing the display model and asked the cashier if they had anymore and they had just gotten one in that day and I was able to purchase it right then. It is hell of a machine, I advised everyone to get this.

i played the PS3 in target a couple weeks ago.... an NBA game... graphics i was not impressed with.

i played the xbox360 a couple days ago... the game was gears of war.... graphics and gameplay were shit hot!

was it just the game i was playing or is the ps3 not as good as the 360?

Wii is impossable to find here too!

i played the PS3 in target a couple weeks ago.... an NBA game... graphics i was not impressed with.

i played the xbox360 a couple days ago... the game was gears of war.... graphics and gameplay were shit hot!

was it just the game i was playing or is the ps3 not as good as the 360?

Wii is impossable to find here too!

not sure of that game.. i got Call of Duty 3... graphics are pretty fukin good.... thing is you have to play it on an HDMI cable the composite cables are crap...

ive heard of ps3's fryin peoples tv's and shit..

i dought it... theres nothing it should be doing that a normal dvd player or blue ray player does any differant.. its simply sending a digital signal to the tv and projecting it on the screen...

I've got a PS3 for sale that didn't sell on EbAy. It's the 60gb version with the Talledaga Nights Blu-Ray. I got stiffed by the high bidder on the auction, but the PS3 still needs to go. Make me an offer, I'll work with anybody on the shipping.

Brand new unit? How much you want? price is right I'll drive to you.