MMA/UFC fans

RIPPEN

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea that dude appears to be a bad motherfucker.. wonder who he will have to fight first in order to get a shot at the belt? whoever they are i feel sorry for them. and to put that guy in the ring with liddell would be a joke. liddel wouldnt stand a chance against that kick, not to mention punching power. ive seen that guy in the end fight too, and hes no joke either..wonder if cro cop will fight him..

First off, I just like to play devil's advocate. I really don't watch UFC or care about who is the winner, etc.

It looks like this guy has one signature move - the always left kick to the head. It doesn't seem like he ever does it from the right, for example.

All his competitors should expect it.

Furthermore, there has to be a way to block that kick. If you cannot block it what about using it's energy to your advantage? Something like when a person comes charging at you. You step aside at the last moment, extend your foot to trip him/her and push them for extra measure.

:shrug:

Cro Cop has signed with the UFC :banana: This guy is gonna be champ as soon as he gets a title shot, mark my words :thumbsup: This guy is gonna destroy Sylvias bitch ass..

For those who don't know who Cro Cop is: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...39&q=crocop

RIPPEN

Cool link. Thanx. That's a BAD MAN!

Have you watched Mike Zambidis any? He's a bad mofo too.

First off, I just like to play devil's advocate. I really don't watch UFC or care about who is the winner, etc.

It looks like this guy has one signature move - the always left kick to the head. It doesn't seem like he ever does it from the right, for example.

Furthermore, there has to be a way to block that kick. If you cannot block it what about using it's energy to your advantage? Something like when a person comes charging at you. You step aside at the last moment, extend your foot to trip him/her and push them for extra measure.

That signature kick is devastating. This dude is patient and completely dominate.

How you gonna block that kick? run backwards? He isn't as predictable as he may seem from those highlights. If you watch his fights his fists are just as dominate as his KO kicks.

Rustbag is right on the money.. Cro cop may seem like thats his only weapon but trust me, this man has many more than that 8min clip shows. That is however his "signature move. Before each fight the fighters watch hours of thier apponets fights to find flaws and weeknesses. Its no secret that this guy kickes heads off yet most EVERYONE has trouble defending it..

I

im ready to see some good fight in 2007. this year wasnt too bad, but im lookin for them to be even better next year. there are some badass fighters out there that havent got the recognition they should. hopefully comin to UFC theyll get to show who is the baddest. i dont see anyone in UFC handling cro cop anytime soon. sylvia?? please. he will get stomped. what class is anderson silva in? that would be a good matchup of leg power i think. but id prolly have to give cro cop a little in the strength and power department. oh well, we shall soon see..

im ready to see some good fight in 2007. this year wasnt too bad, but im lookin for them to be even better next year. there are some badass fighters out there that havent got the recognition they should. hopefully comin to UFC theyll get to show who is ..the baddest. i dont see anyone in UFC handling cro cop anytime soon. sylvia?? please. he will get stomped. what class is anderson silva in? that would be a good matchup of leg power i think. but id prolly have to give cro cop a little in the strength and power department. oh well, we shall soon see..

Just got off that other forum again and now its changed from confirmed to possibly still a rumor.. Think what the deal is it was leaked from someone in Cro Cops camp and now he says its not confirmed.. However he has been givin a offer and with how the UFC is going Iam sure the price is right. The HW is a struggling class and Iam sure DANA is about willing to give his left nut for some real talllent.. I bet what the deal is, is its not confirmed cuz Dana wants to do his big thing where he makes his announcements. Thinking about it, I wouldn't be suprised if its made officail on the 30 when Liddel knocks Titos bitch ass out..

This is the source:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=6352 If it doesn't show up right away: On the bottom right there is a "contine to requested page" link, hit that to see the artical..

Otherwise I agree Tyler.. There isn't a whole lot of guys that will beat him or easly if they do.. Brandon Vera is up and coming.. Got good striking, good ground game but would say he lacks power and experience?? AA is pretty good and IMO would offer the biggest comp to Cro Cop. Tim Sylvia I think is where he is at just because he plays a same game.. Lately he hasn't done worth a shit at finishing guys but mearly playing defense.. Anderson Silva fights at 185 so him and Cro cop ever fighting is extreamly unlikly. If they did I think Cro Cop would easly overpower him but their styles would be cool to see together..

RIPPEN