Coolant Bottle relocator

Fre530d

I am going to use it because it's easy to check coolant level.

Can someone PLS give me the measurements.

THX

fred

Cant really help you either as I have ditched my bottle too... Don't be afraid to get rid of it. I did early last season and therfore had a full season of duning with no problems. Every once in a great while it would get hot a blow a little out but not bad.. This actually can help work as a warning sign. If your bike is blowing out ALLOT of coolant then you would know that you may have a problem somewhere. Otherwise as I stated before, I would only loose a little coolant under really high temps and when I did it was noticeable and easy to keep track of..

RIPPEN

Cant really help you either as I have ditched my bottle too... Don't be afraid to get rid of it. I did early last season and therfore had a full season of duning with no problems. Every once in a great while it would get hot a blow a little out but not bad.. This actually can help work as a warning sign. If your bike is blowing out ALLOT of coolant then you would know that you may have a problem somewhere. Otherwise as I stated before, I would only loose a little coolant under really high temps and when I did it was noticeable and easy to keep track of..

RIPPEN

Ok I will ditch mine too :beer:

The bottle was designed to re-fill the radiator, BUT it doesnt I relocated mine about 4 years ago with zip ties. Relocating it just made more work, now I have to pull the plastic to get it out of there sometime when im bored. The bottle is kind of like president bush, was designed to do a job but just doesnt pull it off.