Selling stuff on ebay

Polish

I had recently sold an Item on ebay.........and it sold!...........so I contacted the buyer, and contacted the buyer, and contacted the buyer...........come to find out..........there is no buyer............I should of known with a score of "0"...........

I am assuming the following........1. somebodyelse is selling the same item and wanted theres to sell so the bid on mine with a fake account...........which in turn takes my item out of the picture so that persons item will sell.........2. I have contacted the buyer through ebay and through email that ebay provides and it .keeps getting returned back to me...........so therefore I cant send an invoice...........and the invoice that I have been sending are going to a fake email!!!!!!

I had paid for a new set of Shearers and had used my credit card.......knowing that my item will sell on ebay and I can pay off my credit card when the money is received from the highest bidder!!!.........I thought wrong!!!!

WTF people will do just to scam :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I know what you mean.I sold a set of cpi's on there with a buy it now.Come to find out a kid bought them using his moms account and only had 20 bucks.But the good thing was I called them on it and his mom sent me a check for the listing and final value fee and his mom promised her kids back side was going to hurt.lol :evil:

I know what you all mean too.............I honestly feel that Ebay has reached its peak............

Its almost like people bid on items.........and later find out that they dont want it...........or dont have the money............so the get a bad score.....(big Deal)...........they just get a new account...........the scam is that easy :down:

I know what you all mean too.............I honestly feel that Ebay has reached its peak............

Its almost like people bid on items.........and later find out that they dont want it...........or dont have the money............so the get a bad score.....(big Deal)...........they just get a new account...........the scam is that easy :down:

Yeah man its a bunch of people who have no respect for anyone. It is bullshit but if you get a bid or a product that is too good to be true 99.9% of the time thats just what it is. So ask questions and always reserve the rite to pull your product. I havent sold anything on EBAY yet but I intend to and if there is a scam going on I WILL find out before it gets out of control. Also I will not put a product up and hope it brings me in money for something I NEED. I always have enough backup cash for bills food ect...

I dont think that ebay should let them get a new account. I think that every ebay account should require a credit card, (possibley a soc security#). That way if you try to opean another account you get an eamil stating that you already have an account.

Sure your still going to get the people that do crap like that. Just like in real life where people screw up there credit, but they should have to live with what they have done. It is only fair because they did it to them self.

Hay Polish get there information from ebay. You can request and will get it from ebay. It will be there Full name, address, and phone number.

You can get it right here.

Ebay contact information LINK

i am plagued by deadbeats, i have 10 non paying bidder reports open now. e bays rules are fucked up, they don t care. 1 no pay and your i p should be banned.i have had 5 people use buy it nows and blatantly told me ,I AIN T PAYING.

i am plagued by deadbeats, i have 10 non paying bidder reports open now. e bays rules are fucked up, they don t care. 1 no pay and your i p should be banned.i have had 5 people use buy it nows and blatantly told me ,I AIN T PAYING.

NYUK,I bet it's that BANSHEEPRO guy getting all his buddies to do it.

I hate dead beats :shoothead:

This is what I found out...............at first sombody wanted my pipes for a set price.........I said NO..........so then the guy opened a new account under a new name...........and bid some outragious price so his fraud account would fu_k me............

How do I know this?...........the first time he had made me an offer he had contacted me through my personal email......(which I always list when I sell an item).........so in turn i have his email to respond back too!

well, the winning buyer and his email match...........what a stupid ASS........to think people would never find out :evil:

One of the psitons set I listed on ebay last week sold but the dick didnt pay for them. I emailed and emailed with no resond. I relisted them and this time I put immedaite (sp) payment required. They sold all went fine. I shipped them out yesterday and then got an email from ebay saying that they removed my listing. Something about the person that was bidding was bidding without the owners authorization. So I would guess the person that won them before and didnt pay sold this guys account.

Anyways, I agree ebay is out of control.

I sold a jeep this past summer and needed it gone. This motherfucker bid at the last minute and won the jeep it said he was from Mexico and I live in NY. I sent him the invoice. No reply. You think since he bid the very last second that he would reply? nope. I gave him the BOD and waited a week and finally he sent me a message. It was all in spanish and I dont speak that crap and the only thing in english was "sorry" at the bottom. I said fuck you and negative feedback. Not only did he waste my time, but cost me money to run the auction. Just an example of my many bad transactions on ebay. Weather you are buying or selling, something shitty is going to happen.