The Sickest Joke Ever

christ6

i live way out in the middle of nowhere and everyone drives their atvs to the bar and just parks them out back for tonight

last night i went out to get on the good ole shee but it wasnt there, me and a few friends looked around then ended up calling the police and saying it was stolen, things got really outta hand when someone told me they seen a certain individual pushing it out back, the guy is a know thief in our area too, so we packed a truck with some guys and some crowbars, golf clubs, ect and went on a witch hunt, nothing happend but word travelled fast

this afternoon some1 from the bar called me and told me they found my quad at the bar, some1 had went way out of thier way to mess with me, they found it hidden underneath a tractor trailer covered by sheets of wood

that being said i got some cruel cruel buddies, i had no insurance on it and i figured was done for but nothing was better than when i sat back on the seat and kicked her over this morning, was better than the day i bought it

yea i know st thomas area i played hockey there too and tillsonberg, i know alot of different town from hockey

yea someone does deserve an ass kicking, you dont mess with a mans heart like that

yea this is the same post as the for sale section earlyer today

man if one of my buddies did this im gunna get him back so good when i find out can anyone think of some good ass paybayback

some people still think that it was going to be stolen and that they were gunna come back and get i tonight, i dunno im just so glad i got it back now thats all i can

its kinda like it was all just a bad dream

ohhh and i will be getting insurance this week sometime

Edited by christ6

i live way out in the middle of nowhere and everyone drives their atvs to the bar and just parks them out back for tonight

last night i went out to get on the good ole shee but it wasnt there, me and a few friends looked around then ended up calling the police and saying it was stolen, things got really outta hand when someone told me they seen a certain individual pushing it out back, the guy is a know thief in our area too, so we packed a truck with some guys and some crowbars, golf clubs, ect and went on a witch hunt, nothing happend but word travelled fast

this afternoon some1 from the bar called me and told me they found my quad at the bar, some1 had went way out of thier way to mess with me, they found it hidden underneath a tractor trailer covered by sheets of wood

that being said i got some cruel cruel buddies, i had no insurance on it and i figured was done for but nothing was better than when i sat back on the seat and kicked her over this morning, was better than the day i bought it

If that happened to me I'd want to beat sum ass too, if whoever took it wasn't a good friend....... Were they???

If they were a good friend, than I'd be preparing sum serious revenge or some sort of ramifications(free beer!? ....huh....mmm.....ok :) ).

Maybe it's a wake up call tho.... :baseball_whistle:

I always love a good joke,, whether is played on me, or if i'm playing it

Hell driver! you know u only came here to add a sic new joke to ur repitore. lol! :evil:

in fact u prolly were dissapointed when u first starting reading this.

I always love a good joke,, whether is played on me, or if i'm playing it

it happen to me but now that im cool and calm i think its a wikkid prank, or at least i would think it was amasing if i had done it to some1 else

Just remember a good friend will come bail you out of jail, but a really good friend will be sittin' next to you in the cell and say that was fu!@?en awsome................ :beer:

hahaha so true, my best buddy and me got thrown in the drunk tank the one nigth and the only reason i was there and not just him was cause i was sticking up for him and i was hardly even drinking, meanwhile he passes out in the tank and when he wakes up he starts nlaming me for everything and saying whenever we go out its me that cause the shit hahaha i looked at him then began to tell him what happened that night and he sat there slowly remembering, buddies never let buddies go to jail by themselves haha