Holeshot XCT?

I run the xcts on my YFZ when I ride trails and they are awesome for ground clearance. I roll right though stuff that has my friends all hung up. I just run a 1 tooth smaller gear in the front when I have them on to compensate for the size. hook up and sliding is just right with these tires IMO. So far they have had very good wear as well.

Ive ran with XCT's and HD's ... I like the HD's better.

BUT ... I LOVE my new Maxxis's. best 22" i've ever ran.

Rip,

sorry for the belated reply but I was wondering what maxxis tire you are running? I am looking for the ground clearance of a 22 but want one that handles/grips the best if possible

Rip,

sorry for the belated reply but I was wondering what maxxis tire you are running? I am looking for the ground clearance of a 22 but want one that handles/grips the best if possible

sorry man this has nothing to do with the tires but i live close to iron mountain and im always looking for people to ride with. so pm me or somthing and we can talk.

sorry man this has nothing to do with the tires but i live close to iron mountain and im always looking for people to ride with. so pm me or somthing and we can talk.

Sounds good. I'm originally from kingsford and have a couple of buddies around there that ride. Theyve got 4x4's but its still a good time. I'll give you a heads up when we plan a ride next.

Sounds good. I'm originally from kingsford and have a couple of buddies around there that ride. Theyve got 4x4's but its still a good time. I'll give you a heads up when we plan a ride next.

well im goign riding to helps tomarrow to see a freestyle show and was woundering if you wanted to go?

well im goign riding to helps tomarrow to see a freestyle show and was woundering if you wanted to go?

Im kinda booked this weekend but thanks. Motocross freestyle? Let me know cause I just saw a couple guys at Crandon last weekend at the CORR world championships. One guy on a KTM and the other was on a black and silver CR250. Very cool, everything including backflips. Insane. One of my friends said he was from Iron mountain or felch area. Got a foam pit in his backyard, also has an ambulance for his ride!!!

ya that is scott murray. and that is his show im going to today. he is perrty sick i guess what he said is hes going for a double backflip and there are going to be tweo quads there and one is fliping. it is going to be an amazing show.you should take a ride up in your truck if nothing else. if you show up ill be the only banshee there and its blue and white. so hope to c you there.

Derick

Edited by ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88