IM FEELING OLD ON MY BIRTHDAY

it doesnt help that i turned 33 today , but im laying in bed after a serious knee surgery . i cant go ride the shee to bring out the kid in me. but as soon as i can bend my leg its on, until then i will just pop some of these giggle pills and enjoy my birthday

Right on Bro....I just turned 33 too. I only feel old when I get up in the morning....or bend over. hahaha

good thing about getting older....the sex keeps getting better and better.

Congrats on makin it this far....lots of peeps dont. im hoping to be riding the shee at 90.

No meds eh NYUK. My sister is like that ... she has has soooo many of them in her...she is now allergic to them. so know she smokes the green and drinks the spirits.

Hope that works for you too. no sense in being in totaly pain.

dam nyuk you make me feel a little better, no meds ? that would suck. yea i have been lucky to make it this far to my 33rd b-day . thanks guys

knee surgery sucks , i have had 2 surgeries (acl tendon) , i blew my knee out again and my doctor is talking about total knee surgery ( fake knee) and im only 32

2 strokesmoke i know how you feel , hope you feel better , make sure you do everything the doc tells you to and stick with the physical therapy

man thanks guys , it means alot. this is my 7th surgery , 6 of them were scopes , and this one was a transplant. im gonna take it easy so i get well faster. keep up the good posts so i have something to read while im chillin . thanks again all