why no quad of the month?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well technically you're both right. It would be a Banshee of the month, but it would be a different Banshee of the month. So you could look at it as a different quad of the month, and the different quads all happen to be Banshee's.

I do like the Banshee of the month idea though, somebody go get lee. Leeeeeeeeeee

Big Red, you have a nice shee, but man there are a few on here that have a hell-of-a-lot of bling on them. Your right though, its on, lets see the sheeeeeeeeeeeeee's :notworthy:

Because I would win all the time. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Bring on the shit-talk bitches!

I see you helped that girl get what hunk of aluminium out of her breasts :baseball_wassat: no wonder she was shaking them so hard I guess they weren't really hers after all?

oh that's your new dome :tongue:

ok well haow do we get this to lee because it would be awsome to have a banshee of the month and photo of the month and video of the month. so someone get him in here

ok well haow do we get this to lee because it would be awsome to have a banshee of the month and photo of the month and video of the month. so someone get him in here

good luck

It took three months for him to respond to my typo to my member name.... so ??? :baseball_whistle:

I hope it was to see if I was contributing / staying around b4 he went through the trouble? :ermm:

it's definatly A good idea we need to give them themes or something to mix it up month to month .02

You can just call it quad of the month and in the rules just say that only banshees can run thats how it is on z400 and yfz central...