Kids On Bhq ?

Ill get straight to the point . I really think it is sad to come on here and deal with a ever so climing rate of young kids with no morals . I really dont think a age limit would be fair , i just thru it out there as a way for some people to know they need to pull there head out there ass . This is not a daycare center Nor is it a place where you can come and bash members who support the site . I want to get peoples OPINIONS on the situation of young kids who can not act mature or carry a decent conversation without immature statements . Id hate to see bhq go down the drain and lose long term supporting members !

edit : sure im no saint ... but this is just uncalled for

fag.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banghead:

i am a moron , im a fuckin moron at best However I try to be incognito at times. Like I said I am no saint , but I try to pretend I am not on my last braincell .

I watched brandon get abused I'm not saying he didn't deserve a reprimand this kid was naive, but decent. I would look first at taking him under your wing & teach the little guy a thing or two with kindness. Also what would the sponsors say to running out a potential customer the world would be to sterile without kids. We are here for a toy after all!

Edited by rkc

everyone did kind of bash on brandon for some stupid little statements. Not really a big deal in my eyes. Great kid im sure whos willing to learn a few things about his banshee. I wouldnt mind showing him a thing or two or giving him any banshee advice ( if he needed any ) . Anyone who is on here to help better themselves , others banshees , or their own banshee is okay in my book . No hard feelings brandon .

Hope you stick around home :clap:

in my oppinion i don't believe we need an age limit for members and people that want to be a member.i do believe however the people that are members should watch what they post and the type of language they use in they're posts.i have seen about as many stupid childish posts from so called adults as i have from kids on here.i believe also if we had good moderators that do what they are supposed to it would be a great help to the site.yes chase i remember just not to far back when you yourself were posting some pretty stupid stuff.you along with others have gotten on brookes case because she has no banshee and does'nt post technical help about banshee's,and there has been other members attacked for stuff i feel was bs.just do a search on some of the members posts and then decide.we have 1 or 2 that only post mostly when they can bash someones religous believes.others post just to bash people in general.some even post alot just to advertise a bussiness.theres alot of members thats been here a year or so and racked up alot of posts and i bet only 10 percent of they're posts were to help someone.so its not fair to cut someone out just because of they're age.i bet theres more adults on here with no morals than there are kids.just my 2 cents

Kids On Bhq? yeah that is all there are is a bunch of kids that think there slow ass banshees are the shit and that nobody has anthing as good as their's all they want to do is try to put people down on anything that they have! That sounds like a kid to me! Always thinking there stuff is better than everybody elses and it probally is since you have mommy and daddy to pay for it or you still live with them so you have more bills! And all they want to do is talk bad ass over this computer but want man up! Sounds like a Kid On Bhq to me! And yeah chase i meant every word of it to you pussy!!!!!!! :thumb:

We were all kids once, werent we?

And Chase, what happend for the fella to send you such a nasty pm?

he's a little bitch that can and likes to run his little mouth on the computer and get away with it and he know there is nothing you can do so that is why he does it! what he needs is someone to beat the shit out of him and he want do it again!! since im a kid then come on there chase ill show you how much of a kid i am!!