Kids On Bhq ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont see why some of the people on here go back and forth. but im done arguing i have other stuff to talk about.

he just cant shut up. i looked at his pofile and he spend %46 of his posts are on roostin room thats 612 post out of 1400 so it goes to show you what he spends most of his time doing PISSING PEOPLE OFF!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I'm 16,but most of my posts are asking questions cause im tryin to get my shee back together so i can ride,a while back i got into an argument with helldriver,but you can all see why,other than that i haven't really argued with any body,i don't know if people think i'm a post whore or immature ect. but they haven't said anything so i think i'm doin ok.To helldriver why did you try to bring religion in here,none of this topic is religion related AT ALL?

I'm 16,but most of my posts are asking questions cause im tryin to get my shee back together so i can ride,a while back i got into an argument with helldriver,but you can all see why,other than that i haven't really argued with any body,i don't know if people think i'm a post whore or immature ect. but they haven't said anything so i think i'm doin ok.To helldriver why did you try to bring religion in here,none of this topic is religion related AT ALL?

WORD.....the title is kids on bhq...o yea im 15, but i dont go around acting ignorant like some do.