Kids On Bhq ?

I'm 16,but most of my posts are asking questions cause im tryin to get my shee back together so i can ride,a while back i got into an argument with helldriver,but you can all see why,other than that i haven't really argued with any body,i don't know if people think i'm a post whore or immature ect. but they haven't said anything so i think i'm doin ok.To helldriver why did you try to bring religion in here,none of this topic is religion related AT ALL?

HE brings religion in because thats the only thing he can talk about other then that HES DUMB, oh and he can SAY IT ROOSTIN ROOM CHANGE THE CHANNEL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. he just needs to be banned because he doesnt bring any useful info to this site. he started shit with me yesterday and i wasnt even talking to him so he needs to shut up and leave. i could see if hes like this if someone started shit with hime but i didnt.

Edited by ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clearly marked roostin room. Plenty of other areas to read.

just cause its in the roosting room doesnt mean he should be allowed to ruin every thread in here. well, this thread was stupid to begin with, but there have been other threads, in AND out of the roosting room that were going well til helldriver came in and ruined em. next time he tries everyone just needs to ignore him. hes just desperate for attention.

and I noticed brooke STILL keeps responding to me,

and btw when was the last time brookie ever contrubuted ANYTHING banshee reated here?

other than pretending to be a "self proclaimed bad ass" { yet she still cant say what one needs to become one}

and she says she has a "attitude"

although she can't explain what this attitude is

brooke is just upset cause i stole her attention whore spot

just cause its in the roosting room doesnt mean he should be allowed to ruin every thread in here. well, this thread was stupid to begin with, but there have been other threads, in AND out of the roosting room that were going well til helldriver came in and ruined em. next time he tries everyone just needs to ignore him. hes just desperate for attention.

It's a simple solution, but it takes self control and discipline. What better place to practice and add to your own strength and character.It's common practice today to antagonize with personal attacks (much easier) vs. answering with substance.Profanity is a big attempt by a small brain to answer loudly to keep you off balance that can leave the attacker in control.I have seen it happen many times mostly by unmerited angry men with a heightened sense of hyper machismo.Better is it to expose others (chosen) deficiencies by your self control and positive character.

At the very least by staying on topic with respect to your opponent you or they(me) may leave better educated which benefits you and everyone around you. Even if you finish with a " agree to disagree".

Edited by rkc

i dont mind kids being one here. they need help with there shees just as much as we do. its some of the other people in here guownup i mean that cuz the problems. i quit comming to this site right be4 brooke got banned because of it. its not just the kids that cause all the problems on this site. but this site ismeant for people who have banshees and need help or just want to talk about there riding trips and stuff like that. i really dont want to come here and read all this stuff saying ill kick your ass you might be tough i dont no but still just learn to let it go. im not ripping or making fun of anyone here you all are fine with me never had a problem with anyone so dont think im here just to start afight im here to say not everyone likes each other so if you dont just shut up and dont say stupid shit to piss them off. part of growing up is to let shit go so start growing up and let it go. justin

i dont mind kids being one here. they need help with there shees just as much as we do. its some of the other people in here guownup i mean that cuz the problems. i quit comming to this site right be4 brooke got banned because of it. its not just the kids that cause all the problems on this site. but this site ismeant for people who have banshees and need help or just want to talk about there riding trips and stuff like that. i really dont want to come here and read all this stuff saying ill kick your ass you might be tough i dont no but still just learn to let it go. im not ripping or making fun of anyone here you all are fine with me never had a problem with anyone so dont think im here just to start afight im here to say not everyone likes each other so if you dont just shut up and dont say stupid shit to piss them off. part of growing up is to let shit go so start growing up and let it go. justin

very mature attitude