Kids On Bhq ?

JLM bring your drag banshees down to Orlando Motor Speedway next friday . We could meet there and i will show YOU a few things .

EDIT : The people who know me , know how i purchased my banshee's and toys !

( i will break it down for you )

No Mommy and daddy contribution's here . Live at home and pay 500 rent a month + utils every OTHER month . So if you think i got a free ride , you got alot to learn.

GREEN BANSHEE :

Projector tv : 900

Angel speed 05 : 725

Angel LCD : 600

Parting out 00 warrior : 2600

Parting out a 99 warrior ( got for 500 ) : 2000

Parting out a blaster ( got for 1000 ) : 1000

The rest of the from other shit.

White banshee complete roller built from GARGAMEL's Part out on here 600 bucks

Motor 1100 local friend , stock pipes , PRICELESS

banshee under 2 grand

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'll probably catch heat for this. but I'm 16, but I don't think I've done anything to offend anyone I may have had one stupid post, it was my second one I think. Yeah my name is "childish" but I don't honestly think mine is any faster than anyones on here. And yeah I live with my parents but I helped pay for my 1500 dollar banshee and just paid for about 800 dollars worth of parts. I guess what I'm trying to say is that not all the kids on here are bad. And don't think im stuck up or think im better than everyone else, I'm just trying to help defend us kids. -Christian

JLM i know its been said on here before and i wish i could find the pic for ya but...arguing on the internet is alot like winning the special olympics...even if you win your still retarded!!! By the way you sound real tough and grown up with that keyboard and mouse you got there! Grow up!!!

Edited by q-ball

Im 16 too and I payed for all my own stuff ( work for my dad everyday from 8am to 4:30 pm) like: 1. '95 chevy silverado ext cab 4x4 $3000 (needed some work)

2. All the stuff done to my truck,6" lift ,35" tires,Vforce exhaust,cd player,17" eagle alloy chrome rims, new black paint job, Line X spray in bedliner, bug deflector,window shields, diamond plate floormats,open element air filter, chrome valve covers,throttle body spacer

3. My 02 banshee and all the stuff done it ( like $4500 into aftermarket stuff)

4. My 96 Cr125 with alot of stuff done to it$1500

5. My Wr500 ( parting out)$1200

6.My 88 yamaha moto 4 225 $ 1500

7.Lap top $ 700

8. alot of extra parts for everything I have

So Mommy and Daddy dont pay for shit except food and I hate when people are hardass' on the internet ( not saying anyone in specific)

And I have sold stuff on here before and never screwed anyone over and never will. Not tooting my own horn but I think im pretty mature for 16

JLM i know its been said on here before and i wish i could find the pic for ya but...arguing on the internet is alot like winning the special olympics...even if you win your still retarded!!! By the way you sound real tough and grown up with that keyboard and mouse you got there! Grow up!!!

U must mean this one...argue.jpg

fuck you to q-ball!! alot of people need to grow up on here!!

Chill out man! :cool:

U must mean this one...argue.jpg

Ah yes...thank you rust!!!! Thats the one!!! Oh and JLM, your little tough man w/ a keyboard comment to me...exactly what i'm talkin about; Thank you!!! Now that you have proven my point for me there JLM, I am done! Have fun with the rest of this thread.

Edited by q-ball

yeah you little bitch that is my little brother and he could whip your little pussy ass all you want to do is type and post stuff like your bad when all you are is a scared little cock sucker when it comes down to it i dont have time to argue with you over the computer if you want to argue in person you just let me know since you are so bad!

yeah you little bitch that is my little brother and he could whip your little pussy ass all you want to do is type and post stuff like your bad when all you are is a scared little cock sucker when it comes down to it i dont have time to argue with you over the computer if you want to argue in person you just let me know since you are so bad!

:yankyank: Like I said, I am done with this thread. But if you want you can keep flexin your tough little finger muscles! Its amazing to me, very quickly Brandon learned his mistakes, fessed up, and apoligized, but you on the other hand who may be older (dont know and dont really give a fuck) have yet to figure it out. Your gettin nowhere with this! SO once again take your head outta your ass and grow the fuck up! have fun i'm done.