Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

well, I'm back. though i was surprised to be banned to begin with. if the moderators and lee were getting so many complaints about me, why didnt they ever tell me?? stephen, tyler, brad, any of you get complaints about me from members? if so, why didnt you tell me?? would have been nice to have a chance to explain myself or something before getting banned.

anyways, sad to see the threads were deleted, i would have liked to have responded to a few of you.

thanks to everyone who had nice things to say about me, though i didnt get to read them, i heard about some.

i dont really know what else to say. i am who i am, im not gonna change how i act. anyone who pays attention knows the people im mean to and 'run off' all bring it on themselves. i take way more shit on here than i give, and i will always defend myself and anyone else who needs defending if i feel like it.

:baseball_bat:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u were one of the ones that didnt want her back werent u? ass kisser :yankyank:

Not quite 2K1..... nice try though.

I was one of the ones with very long posts explaining why it was bullshit in the first place.

ass kisser... nice... why don't you have your facts straight first before you post insults.

I never got a complaint....

Mike

ive had 3 complaints i think. its been a while since ive had one. and i didnt say shit cuz i dont care what brooke says to ppl. i just ignore her if shes bein dumb. i dont even read those politicAL and religious threads cuz i dont care. thats mainly where brooke speaks her mind so i guess i dont worry about her.

So is this a constant thing because when the banshee broke and i sorta faded away for ~a year this same thing with her was going on. I don't realy have a side to take on this but just wondering if its a constant battel or just started up again.

ive had 3 complaints i think. its been a while since ive had one. and i didnt say shit cuz i dont care what brooke says to ppl. i just ignore her if shes bein dumb. i dont even read those politicAL and religious threads cuz i dont care. thats mainly where brooke speaks her mind so i guess i dont worry about her.

then isnt a moderators job to fucking tell me theres a problem before i get banned out of the blue? who complained to you, bigred? like that counts. people cant start shit with me then complain when i respond. thats bullshit.

and helldriver, yea me and everyone else are making this up for attention. thats probably it. :yankyank: