Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

The only constant thing around here is a newbie asking about Boost Bottles!

You mean "last year for the banshee" questions stoped?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha bet your havin fun,lil kids drive me crazy sometimes,how olds the lil one?

my niece is fucking awesome. shes 17 months old. i cant get enough of her. of course shes the cutest smartest baby ever.

then isnt a moderators job to fucking tell me theres a problem before i get banned out of the blue? who complained to you, bigred? like that counts. people cant start shit with me then complain when i respond. thats bullshit.

and helldriver, yea me and everyone else are making this up for attention. thats probably it. :yankyank:

i cant remember who it was. its been a while since i got one. if you dont know that youre pissing ppl off then what good is it for me to say anything to u about it? im sure youd just argue with me. and like i said, you dont bother me and you rarely post in anything i am reading about so i dont worry about it.

i cant remember who it was. its been a while since i got one. if you dont know that youre pissing ppl off then what good is it for me to say anything to u about it? im sure youd just argue with me. and like i said, you dont bother me and you rarely post in anything i am reading about so i dont worry about it.

no im just saying, lee claims i was banned cause you guys and he were flooded with complaints about me. if thats true, why wasnt i told? why say nothing and ban me out of the blue? im sure i piss off the people who im arguing with, whats wrong with that? if you cant take it then dont give it.

lets move forward together instead of going in a repetative 4 stroke style motion. we all may not agree on alot of things , but one thing we can agree on is that bansheehq rocks.

so, when i was banned and couldnt reply you call me a sandy cunt whore but now that i can defend myself youre going to be all nice? youre a douchbag. you always were a douchbag and youll always be a douchbag. if anyone thinks im being unfair, they can complaine here. im more than happy to explain myself.

you havent and cant piss me off. and ive argued with you mnay times

who, me? if so then yea, you and i have argued many times but i cant say youve ever pissed me off. some people are a bit too thin skinned. if you cant take it then control your mouth.

i didnt know u were banned when i did call you that , and i still think your a sandy cunt . So we both know we dont like each other lets move forward instead of cluttering this place with bullshit.

FAIR ENOUGH ?

im a deucebag ( im fine with that ) and your a sandy cunt , lets move forward and share the passion we all love : BANSHEES

i didnt know u were banned when i did call you that ,

how about stop LYING. you were saying tons of shit like that in all three threads there were about me being banned. they got deleted but dont think for one second i dont know everything you said. i could care less if you dont like me, but dont be a two faced prick and act like youre a nice guy. and dont expect me to believe your bullshit when the only reason you changed your tune was so people would take you seriously and buy your crap. i hate passive aggressive two faced liars.

Chase you rock dude, :clap: you found out the only really true thing that pisses her off. Passive aggressive, coy. slick. She hates it. You win. baahahaa

sorry brooke, don't yell at me. im just pokin' fun.