Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase you rock dude, :clap: you found out the only really true thing that pisses her off. Passive aggressive, coy. slick. She hates it. You win. baahahaa

sorry brooke, don't yell at me. im just pokin' fun.

oh i know youve got to be sad to see me back

youre right though, the one thing that always gets under my skin is passive aggressive people. i cant fucking stand that shit. have balls enough to be honest.

how about stop LYING. you were saying tons of shit like that in all three threads there were about me being banned. they got deleted but dont think for one second i dont know everything you said. i could care less if you dont like me, but dont be a two faced prick and act like youre a nice guy. and dont expect me to believe your bullshit when the only reason you changed your tune was so people would take you seriously and buy your crap. i hate passive aggressive two faced liars.

i got to read the deleted threads on banning you brooke.let me say there are more two faced liers here than you realize.

oh i know youve got to be sad to see me back

youre right though, the one thing that always gets under my skin is passive aggressive people. i cant fucking stand that shit. have balls enough to be honest.

man i have no idea wtf went on the past few days, i didnt know you got yerself banned. I dont like to see anyone get banned. What happened ? Whats the story ? I missed the whole drama.

Passive aggressive doesnt mean dishonest does it ?

Edited by Meat

well, I'm back. though i was surprised to be banned to begin with. if the moderators and lee were getting so many complaints about me, why didnt they ever tell me?? stephen, tyler, brad, any of you get complaints about me from members? if so, why didnt you tell me?? would have been nice to have a chance to explain myself or something before getting banned.

anyways, sad to see the threads were deleted, i would have liked to have responded to a few of you.

thanks to everyone who had nice things to say about me, though i didnt get to read them, i heard about some.

i dont really know what else to say. i am who i am, im not gonna change how i act. anyone who pays attention knows the people im mean to and 'run off' all bring it on themselves. i take way more shit on here than i give, and i will always defend myself and anyone else who needs defending if i feel like it.

:baseball_bat:

There is no reason to ban you, the HQ would not be the same without you! :notworthy: :beer: :notworthy:

brookie may be a moron, BUT that no reason to ban her

i say we find these snitches, and give them stiches

I AGREE....i mean....SCREW YOU....i mean, i sorta, uhh...fuck it. :ermm:

i dont have problems with anyone as long as they aint fake,, and there seems to be more and more of those gettin on here damnit! :baseball_w00t:

i totally agree. i cant stand that shit.

man i have no idea wtf went on the past few days, i didnt know you got yerself banned. I dont like to see anyone get banned. What happened ? Whats the story ? I missed the whole drama.

Passive aggressive doesnt mean dishonest does it ?

as far as passive aggressive meaning dishonest....heres a good definition and some examples of passive aggressive behavior http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-aggressive

id say theres a big dishonesty level in it. acting or saying one thing but thinking, feeling or meaning another. poking at people in a way that you can always claim you didnt mean it or were just kdding, when in fact you werent.

i dont know why i got banned meat. you saw that exchange between lee and i in that wmd thread, i guess defending myself when he called me a bitch or said i was bitchy, got me banned. though he claimed it was because i was ruining the site and he couldnt keep the site up if i was still a member here.

There is no reason to ban you, the HQ would not be the same without you! :notworthy: :beer: :notworthy:

thank you so much doll, and everyone else who has had nice things to say to me :wub:

Brooke, how many times have you been banned and un-banned now?

twice. first time around was pretty much the same as this time.