GNCC Setup

EastCoast Banshee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read up on the floats on Fox's website, there is alot of information there. The shocks look like all+'s until you get to the matinance portion, morst of the matinance has to be done by Fox themselves and it looks to be costly and at short intervals.

Check it out before you sing on the dotted line :baseball_original:

I read up on the floats on Fox's website, there is alot of information there. The shocks look like all+'s until you get to the matinance portion, morst of the matinance has to be done by Fox themselves and it looks to be costly and at short intervals.

Check it out before you sing on the dotted line :baseball_original:

They all say you need maintenance like that, and if you race a full mx season practicing every week, I'll bet you do. For most of us, they'll be fine for years.

Well id like to thank K&K for there awsome service and getting my stuff shiped to me in 1 day. Everything looks awsome too. Only ran into one problem no matter what i do my damn wheels hit my a-arms i cant figure out how to fix iit for the life of me. So i guess im gonna spend yet another day trrying to figure it out.

Well id like to thank K&K for there awsome service and getting my stuff shiped to me in 1 day. Everything looks awsome too. Only ran into one problem no matter what i do my damn wheels hit my a-arms i cant figure out how to fix iit for the life of me. So i guess im gonna spend yet another day trrying to figure it out.

Are you running the stock front rims? Where is it hitting?

Mike

it seems to be fine though befor i put my lonestar a-arms it worked fine. I even looked at it, it still looks fine. I really dont know what to do im thinking i might have to get alittle bigger one welded on. AThis is really pissing me off though. I spend alot of money ona-arms from a good company and yet im having all this trouble still...

i try bending the stop in a little. its a kind of a strange piece that may need to be in perfect condition to work with those arms.

if bending it helps, have someone weld in a piece of steel so that its triangulated.