GNCC Setup

EastCoast Banshee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deffinitly get +2 A-Arms and a Steering Stabalizer. Bill Balance and Chris Borich Run Razr's on the Rear and Razr 2's on the front.

First off man read the damn thread before you go posting somthing that is way to late considering i have a-arms already and i dont think i ever remember asking about tires..

Anyways i got my Elkas 4 days after ordering them from WorldWide Performance parts. All i can say about them right now is they look awsome and man are they beefy. :headbang:

1zz10g3.jpg

Aftermarket axle and rear shock revalve still to come. Maybe later ill go with a -1 or -2 swingarm also. I pretty much gave up on the whole gncc thing its mx all the way now.

Go with the -2.. especially with the extended front end.. you won't regret it...

Mike

$150 shipped. The only thing it needs is paint. He primered it after the shortening and I never got around to painting it. There is nothing wrong with it. The chain has around 15 hours on it total. The bearing and pivot shaft are brand new, never installed. I don't know if the search feature can retrieve old posts, but look Up Mrmatt's shotening skills. It's a shame he doesn't do them anymore.

I'm not in a rush to sell it, so take your time. It's not bothering anyone on the wall.

Well today was my first day out with the new shocks. All i can say is in-fucking-sain!! Even though it was only 20min i couldnt believe how much better it handled. Got rid of all my chassis roll. not to mention it keeps the front tires planted like no other. I cant wait to get a full day of riding and jumping in.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys its time to get tires. There are so many out there i really dont know what to get. I hear klaws are pretty good but i have no idea myself. I was looking at Razr 18" rear 20" fronts mounted on Douglas red labels for $310. Sounds like a good price to me. I have Razrs in the rear right now and i like them but iv herd there are alot better tires out there so all suggestions are welcome. One last thing i really dont want to go over 400 for rims and tires.