Turned out to be a GREAT day

Well guys and galls just wanted to write in and let you all know that i just got approved to start my business!! This morning started out at my job and our data base crashed and i lost a shit load of invoices and stuff, then the day keep on like a 48 hour monday that was never going to stop, i really though today would be the last day of my life, it was soo shitty. Well about 4:30 i get a call saying that i have been approved to start my own Powder Coating business, i do it on a small note and wanted to go huge, well after months and months and you can add a year or two if you want, i finally got the cash to go ahead and do it. what a pain in the ass it is to build a business plan and do all that and when you asking for over seven didgets in cash not everyone wants to give it to you. Anyways Brooke i will be getting with ya soon on a website and so you guys know the name of the business will be Superior Powder Coating. i will have a web site once we get up and running as long as brooke helps out and will hook you guys up on some PC stuff. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks brooke, hopefuly i can get something just like www.superiorpowdercoating.com, i am so excited, going to build a new building with all new equipment, its going to be a 12000 sq ft building for now and will go bigger if need be!

Thanks brooke, hopefuly i can get something just like www.superiorpowdercoating.com,  i am so excited, going to build a new building with all new equipment, its going to be a 12000 sq ft building for now and will go bigger if need be!

520355[/snapback]

that ones taken, look at their kick ass website, you may have some stiff competition http://www.superiorpowdercoating.com/ :lol:

.biz is available though

Thanks brooke, hopefuly i can get something just like www.superiorpowdercoating.com,  i am so excited, going to build a new building with all new equipment, its going to be a 12000 sq ft building for now and will go bigger if need be!

520355[/snapback]

HOLY SHIT! :whoa:

Thats huge!

My shop is only 4000. We need to expand, but we are out of land. :cry:

Thanks again guys if all goes well i should be up and running in about 3 months, i will let you guys in on the progress as i am goin along, i will pretty much be able to do anything, my ovens are 10X10X25 as well as the sand blaster and spray booth, i should be able to do the banshee frames for you guys for like 75 bucks blasted and PCed ( thats regular colors). i will let you guys know