Da Vinci Code

warwgn

This was in the newspaper last week. thoughts ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6146908.stm?ls

okay so scientists think they can recreate a dna molecule from an ancient ape skull they found .amazing . weed through the article and it is 99% projection talk of what they hope to find .

well that explains everthing ,this supposedly happened billions of times for billions of years

we should be tripping over these forefather ape skulls when we go out to get the mail .

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that article confused me. i thought we evolved from neanderthals. that article says we didnt :ermm:

every single artisan composit of neanderthals i have ever seen always portrays them with huge noses, ever take a close look at primate noses. what gives?

Edited by rkc

ok so let's say we don't evolve, and God made everything we see to day in 6 days, cause that makes perfect sense, and since we didn't evolve we would have been put on this earth as intellegent as we get, then why is it now that we have cures for desise, or lasers or DNA sequencing?, shouldn't we have known all that in the first place?

The fact is we still are evolving, each generation is smarter than the last.

So we have hard evidence that there were things other than humans on this planet well before Adam & Eve, yet we're supposed to belive that god made the whole universe in 6 days, that a 600 year old man took 120 years to build a giant wooden boat to put 2 of every animal including dinosaurs to escape a flood , that a tower was built so tall that languages were altered to stop it from reaching heven, or we are all in bread from 2 people 2000 years ago? come on, that is more rediculus then evelution.

The earth is billions of years old, and we are slowly learnig and unlocking secrets, if those scientists that gave in to religion so long ago were alive today they would certianly have a differance of opinion.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

god didnt invent our time man did so a day to you dont mean shit to god, when it says he created something in a day that could be 100.000 years who knows........each generation is smarter than the last because we learn as we grow, when your mom delivered you you didnt know a fucking thing about a banshee but as you fucked with one you learned, if you gave a cave man a banshee and a set of metric wrenches he would have rebuilt the fucker same as you and me........you think we are still evolving because we turn a pentium 3 into a pentium 4 is pathetic.......

god didnt invent our time man did so a day to you dont mean shit to god, when it says he created something in a day that could be 100.000 years who knows........each generation is smarter than the last because we learn as we grow, when your mom delivered you you didnt know a fucking thing about a banshee but as you fucked with one you learned, if you gave a cave man a banshee and a set of metric wrenches he would have rebuilt the fucker same as you and me........you think we are still evolving because we turn a pentium 3 into a pentium 4 is pathetic.......

not pathetic at all, it's the evolution of man, information & science, and we have a long way to go yet.

You see, if you talk to the wierdo's on the christian forums, they claim the timeline is bogus, and scientists don't know anything, they claim carbon dating is all wrong and inaccurate, but when it comes time to put a timeline in to back up one of their crazy storys, suddenly scientists are brilliant and their dating proccesses super accurate :yelrotflmao:

They claim the earth to be only 6000 years old, so if thats the case you and myself had the exact same great grandfather x34. yet somehow we managed to fit in all the differant human races in there as well....

The more we take in or alter the way we cram information into our brains we become smarter, are brains evolve, think of the things we've seen and the things we're gonna see, think of the things our kids are gonna see, there may be superhumans, maybee another million years from now, look how tall the average man is, compared to his hight in the 1800's.

Edited by Shee-Male

huh? that really has nothing to do with anything, lol. Are you saying we have shovels because of religion? :yelrotflmao:

You are the one who claims evolution and the big bang. As I remember my junior high science class they taught us that all living things came from a single cell so how come the elephant hasn't (or any other creature for that matter) evolved to build a shovel? Cats bury their shit too so they must be intelligent, probably just a couple generations behind humans right? I'm pointing out the difference between humans and animals, that difference is one of the big problems with the theory of evolution.

As I pointed out 100 pages ago there is a logical error with complaining about the time frame for creation. It seems as though everybody who argues carbon dating disproves creation fails to realize that God wasn't held to any sort of rules in creation such as the age of a rock, if a rock was created by God then the "day" it was created would not determine it's lifespan. God could have easily created a rock a million years old as opposed to one that was 1 day old. Adam and Eve weren't created as newborns nor would have the other creatures he created.

Got thinkin about the racial thread in the general disc and well.... since man was created in gods image....

All the pictures Iv seen depict god as a white man.

Was god a short, stocky man like the eskimos, a tall lanky black man like the africans, a blonde haired blue eyed german or a short thin chinese man ?

How does religion explain all the human racial diversity ??

What race is god ?

Are there really different "races" or "breeds" of humans or are we all one race but we just look differently ?

had this sent to me today;

Thought for the day

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American

sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister

Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his

Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want

in..... and how many want out. Only two defining forces have ever

offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, .. the other for your freedom."

Thought for the day

offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The American G. I.

Yep. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

what race is yor god ?

how does religion explain all the different human races ?

God is.....Jn 4:24

Jesus is the God/Man jewish, olive or white skinned, but it doesn't matter, except to some people. real justice is coming soon enough. you & I are going to get what we deserve RIGHTFULLY so.

it doesn't detail like so many questions we all ask. I do believe we all came from one women, which ever you prefer eve or noah's wife. one chromosome different, micro evolution is proveable. And it doesn't matter to me if we some day prove macro evolution true.

Thought for the day

offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The American G. I.