Da Vinci Code

warwgn

come on reverned rkc,, you gave up already?

i really think you have a split personality problem,, first you come on preaching some stupid god shit on us,,, than you start name calling and do everthing you claim you dont do, you engage in non christain behavior,, than maybe to make up for it, you start in on your long winded bullshit praise god, god says shit,,, now i think your bible butt buddies would take you more seroiusly if you didnt behave in a "satanic" way of thinking and acting, you clearly dont pratice what you preach, so why would any of the people you preach to listen???

youre an embarrsment to the "good" christains out there

you bible pushing hyprocite!!!!!!!

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this worked out pretty good.If I had known this earlier we could have been best friends weeks ago( just like peas & carrots that is how you and your kin folk say it right?)

just drop a few syllables and get a temporary lobtomy and SHAZAM you and I were on the same page!

So now I know what you mean (being in that state of mind or the lack thereof) by riddles and my long posts--2-3 paragraphs. Walking in another persons shoes has opened my eyes!

Talk to you later best friend.

ps best friend would I fit in better with summer teeth? ( some are there, some aren't )

Edited by rkc

Ok HD, come join christianforums.net, make sure it's .net

The place is to funny, I still hurt from laughing to hard. There is no graphic or photo hotlinking...it's banned, anything "unchristian" will be deleted and you'll recive a PM lol, and the Mods over there look over everything. It's hard to follow a thread since there are post deleted so frequently :baseball_w00t:

You gotta check it out, I haven't had this much fun in years.

:yelrotflmao:

LOL, I like the "what would Jesus eat " thread. What do ya think? Big Mac and a large order of fry's?

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

...I'll tell ya, it's my new favorite forum...I hope I don't get banned to soon.

Gonna put the pic of the boy knelt infront of the preist stained glass in my avatar. LMFAO

damn blue douche, cant you go get up at 3 am to be at work by 5 am? you fuckin pussy, youre still sleeping whille half my work day is over TODAY i'l be ouside up on a roff at 5 am working, while you will still have you dick in your hand

you fuckin sissy

i get home around 6 am from working 16 hours.......... when you say i'l be ouside up on a roff at 5 am...does that really mean "i'll be outside up on a roof"?, thats fucking swell your in the construction trade and your a roofer? a roofer doesnt even read a tape, i see mexicans for 8 bucks an hour roofing all day, i would think your at least cutting the stairs, if not running the job, your a 40 year old man and your stacking roof tiles?...........HAHAHAHAHA......your a fucking MORON...........

well come to find out mr blue douche is nothing more than idoit at tower records,, ya know the guy that dosent even know what section a certian band should be in

well mr tower records moron,, i wonder how much longer you will have a job, since tower is going under,, i say good ridence , they suck ass anyways

now yes, i was working at 5 am today, im a framer, not a roofer, but yes ive done roofing also

usually we start work at 7 am but today was a early start day

and um blue douche i had a sheathing business with another guy, it didnt work out so now im back to framing working for a company,, what do you want me to lie and say im the owner or something? maybe some people make more money, some make less,, but i seam to be doing quite fine

sorry i tell it like it is,,,,

Edited by helldriver

well come to find out mr blue douche is nothing more than idoit at tower records,,

well mr tower records moron,, i wonder how much longer you will have a job, since tower is going under,, i say good redence , they suck ass anyways

now yes, i was working at 5 am today, im a framer, not a roofer, but yes ive done roofing also

usually we start work at 7 am but today a early start day

and um blue douche i had a sheathing business with another guy, it didnt work out so now im back to framing working for a company,, what do you want me to lie and say im the owner or something? maybe some people make more money, some make less,, but i seam to be doing quite fine

sorry i tell it like it is,,,,

your a fucking moron tower closes at midnight granted its 6 miles from my studio, when i was 14 i had cut 60 sets of radius staircases and cut and stacked 500 roofs (and they were cut up) tons of hips and valleys) that was before your trusses came prefabed, so suck my fuckstik, your forman lays out the slab and you stand walls, wetbacks from mexico do that in california for 8 bucks an hour............. my brother is the VP of lennar homes, does about 10,000 homes a year nationwide, i'll bet you cant even read your speed square, if you had a gable or a dormer with a 6/12 pitch how much would it rise every 8 inches?

if you can get mexican for 8 bucks an hour, thats damn good, here they wont work for less than 15 an hour

guy i can cut just about any roof you can dream up, although the really cut up ones take me a while to figure out, but i can do it

i was cutting a 10 pitch roof, 18 foot rafters with a bastard hip today

i hate angles they fuck me up

at least with sheathing its only 4x8

but with sheathing you have to be in shape, or your gonna die,,, so i guess you couldnt cut it there

Edited by helldriver