Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and oh so ok tell me what that all means and how it goes with your topic, oh smart one

i really dont think you have a clue

, but give it a try anyways

i cant wait for this..... lmao

i asked what the bible said about what was going to happen in and around israel. the holy land. his posts is a bunch of different lines that tell about the before during and after events going on surrounding a battle in and for Jerusalem.

uh huh ok

and this realtes to your topic how?

i already told you.

i asked what the bible said about what was going to happen in and around israel. the holy land. his posts is a bunch of different lines that tell about the before during and after events going on surrounding a battle in and for Jerusalem.

and i asked how does that quote realate to whats happening now?

and what about the best one ....RKCs posts

just blatent name calling and being a trouble maker? i guess that releats to your topic to huh?

i wanted to know what the bible said about what would come of israel. now or in the future, every battle leads to an ultimate ending or resolution. i wanted to know if the religious people believed this current battle was a lead up to any specific fate for israel.

rkc's posts didnt have anything to do with my topic, he was responding to you. you started the downfall of that thread.

uh huh

so in other words 04le really didnt post anything realted to the topic except for bible riddles. that basically had nothingt o do with the topic at hand

rkc just started name calling

ok i gotcha

what?? 04le answered my questions and rkc gave you shit right back.

just because you are too dumb to understand 04's post, doesnt mean it was a riddle. i know nothing about god or the bible, and i figured it out just fine.

but i never said a thing about or to reverned rkc,,, {but i will now cause its ok, says brooke , a EX moderator}

cool

or maybe we could just have another usless thread about politics

are you a high school dropout?

are you a drain on society, do you collect food stamps?

do you still live at home at almost 30 with mommy and daddy to wash you dirty skid marked underwear?

uh huh, i thought so

yea i do live at home, in my parents nice big house where i have my own room, office, living room, kitchen, two bathrooms and a spare bedroom. well away from the rest of the house, i can even blast my stereo and they cant hear :baseball_w00t: my parents are super cool to hang out with, and wished i never moved out to begin with. i came back home, started my own business, and now i probably make more than you do. i eat dinner with my family every night, i get to take care of my niece everyday shes not at daycare, all while my five figure bank account grows, just waiting for me to settle down with someone and buy the home ive always wanted, picket fence and all.

but youre right, im so embarassed. i should be wasting money on some apartment all by myself, away from the people i love. silly me. what AM i thinking???