Da Vinci Code

warwgn

I was pointing out the fact that there are cases where animals are polite and courteous to each other, which you can't deny. I was pointing this out because according to rkc these things (politeness/correctness) wouldn't exist without religion. No kidding animals aren't always this way to each other, neither are humans, and you missed the point.

Evolution has seemingly stopped with us because we have developed intellectually enough so that we can adapt the world around us. We have become smart enough to build construction equipment and weaponry so there is no necessity for us to evolve any further.

And for the record, I do not despise religion or religious people in any way, I think it is ridiculous for sure, but I don't think any less of the people who are involved in it. And believing in evolution is not a religion. The theory of evolution is based on science, religion is based on nothing, big big difference.

ok so heres your nonsnse in it's entirty, evolution stopped because we have adapted? so am i to asumme as soon as master of faster gets his heavy equipment certificate evolution can stop?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So our actions are solely based on the morals given to us by god but animals actions are based only on intuition? Thats the best you can come up with after spending the last few days researching the question I asked you that you couldn't answer? lol Many animals absolutely are held to certain standards within their own comminity, haven't you ever watched a documetary on lions or wolves or any animals that live in a group? What you are saying is that our standards are only god given and their standards are only intuitive, WHY? Once again it just doesn't make sense.

i always find it so silly when people equate animals to humans or think animals have the same thought processes as humans. "i just know my cat thinks i look great in this outfit." :blink: suuure.

animals have innate behavioral patterns, but saying they have morales, values, emotions, and thought processes like humans, is just plain silly.

I was pointing out the fact that there are cases where animals are polite and courteous to each other, which you can't deny.

WHAT the fuck are you talking about, is it like a dog holds the door for a cat? or maybe a bear excuses himself when he passes gas?............i wanna get a sack of what your smoking............

WHAT the fuck are you talking about, is it like a dog holds the door for a cat? or maybe a bear excuses himself when he passes gas?............i wanna get a sack of what your smoking............

hey man, i donno. when my grandparents docile dog bit my six year old cousins ear off, i swear, it looked like it felt really bad about it afterwards. im sure he would have helped re-attach it if he just had opposable thumbs. :shrug:

did you know that the theory of slow macro evolution is based on presuppositions ie:it must be true because we have never SEEN it take place. presuppositions take place on both sides, but this is one of yours. scale is another one because it's big it must take longer, but there's no evidence to support this idea. quantum leap theory was more popular a few years ago, than it is now. it was presented because of the lack of transitional fossils. animals must go through rapid changes because we have no fossils otherwise. micro evoultion can take place in a couple of weeks but still we see no evidence that it crosses the line to macro. don't be silly just because you hear macro evoulotion is now true on tv or PBS doesn't make it true. it's still theory based on many assumptions.

I'll say it again there will never be conclusive material/scientific evidence proving or dissproving "OUR FATHERS" existence theres only probability. it takes faith, whether you have the stones to admit it or not.* the real question is who's faith is based on evidence. this question of 04le never gets answered, it's no stretch to figure out why believes are here, to be used by God to make disciples, why do unbelievers care so much about conversion, rocks don't? (my paraphrase)

I gotta admit this has been more fun since the thread "destroyer" is absent!

*brooke has admitted to this. which makes her agnostic ( sorry to use you so much, but youre my example of honest level headed thinking) and the rest of you are also but can't admit it because you hate Him so much < I said this because if any of you convert someday you'll remember someone told you the truth. most of my post are not trying to convert you to the bible God. I try to get you to admit the possibility of God. then we can seperate the gods

thanks Keith thats what i was gonna say i assume the life span of a monkey is now what 3000 years?............in the 30 years a real fucking healthy monkey lives he's yet to turn into a certifitied john deere mechanic

Seriously, you don't need to be a dick, my answer was we stopped evolving because we became smart enough to adapt the world around us to our needs instead of needing to change ourselves, that is a perfectly legitimate answer and the construction equipment and weapons thing was only a small example to give you an idea of what I was talking about.

im not being a dick ,I just think your your logic is a bit(very) fuzzy .so some animals stop evolving and some continue because they have special abilities for their given environment ? hhmmmm...theres plenty of examples of that idea being false ...surely we arent perfect for this world yet and super humans must be on the rise as we speak right? we havent even figured out how to fix the common cold or how to program our old vcr's . so weve reached our ultimate peak huh? why are their still apes? they should have died a long time ago becasue they didnt evolve with us and create farm equipment ... and no im not missing your point ..lets face it ,you have no point .

edit: Christianity tells us adam and eve were the first humans, my question is.... how long ago was man created ?

no real dating this event meat

although I've heard ground chuck should be eaten within 4 days in a fridge....i couldn't help myself, it just looked funny after i wrote it

Edited by rkc

So our actions are solely based on the morals given to us by god but animals actions are based only on intuition? Thats the best you can come up with after spending the last few days researching the question I asked you that you couldn't answer? lol Many animals absolutely are held to certain standards within their own comminity, haven't you ever watched a documetary on lions or wolves or any animals that live in a group? What you are saying is that our standards are only god given and their standards are only intuitive, WHY? Once again it just doesn't make sense.

again no offence faster no research went into my responce, just archiveing (not a real word) me brain.

not intutive, instinctive. how come instinct can't be found in your post....you're starting to scare me.

ever wonder what Walt Disney was thinking when he gave animals human persona.

are animals elevated or are humans lowered?

sometimes I wish we could get past Gods existence and discuss some wild predictions in the bible.

thanks Keith thats what i was gonna say i assume the life span of a monkey is now what 3000 years?............in the 30 years a real fucking healthy monkey lives he's yet to turn into a certifitied john deere mechanic

:beer: I'm starting to get drunk

not that I'm sorry, but where's HD been?

Edited by rkc

Dogism:

you feed me

you love me

you pet me

you care for me

you protect me

You must be god

Catism:

you feed me

you love me

you pet me

you care for me

you protect me

I must be god

Funny, thought provoking if you allow it to be.

Edited by rjvoight

ok so let's say we don't evolve, and God made everything we see to day in 6 days, cause that makes perfect sense, and since we didn't evolve we would have been put on this earth as intellegent as we get, then why is it now that we have cures for desise, or lasers or DNA sequencing?, shouldn't we have known all that in the first place?

The fact is we still are evolving, each generation is smarter than the last.

So we have hard evidence that there were things other than humans on this planet well before Adam & Eve, yet we're supposed to belive that god made the whole universe in 6 days, that a 600 year old man took 120 years to build a giant wooden boat to put 2 of every animal including dinosaurs to escape a flood , that a tower was built so tall that languages were altered to stop it from reaching heven, or we are all in bread from 2 people 2000 years ago? come on, that is more rediculus then evelution.

The earth is billions of years old, and we are slowly learnig and unlocking secrets, if those scientists that gave in to religion so long ago were alive today they would certianly have a differance of opinion.

:beer:

Stewart and Colbert in '08 lol

"burning bush, virgin birth, something that makes sense" lmao

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Edited by Shee-Male

Please watch this you delusional, pathetic, brain washed, religious freaks.

How many books are in the bible?

How many authors wrote the bible?

Where did those authors get the information?

What is the Bible about?

Who are the muslim people decendents of?

My point is this, your University of You Tube Education has left out some very important points that will require you to do some research on your own. I am choosing to believe you are smarter than that and will look a little deeper into the subject.

RJV