Da Vinci Code

warwgn

well i took the kids to Petsmart and got a fish, i told my kids when he turns into a monkey get him outta the tank before he drownes, then he's gonna become a kid.......... so that little brother you both wanted is swimming around in that tank........i hope youe right taintdiver, otherwise my kids are going to be upset when i have to flush their little brother down the toilet..........

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what cracks me up is turddiver is trying to get someone to explain the bible to him and is positive theres no god, yet all he knows is theres no god, he hasnt got a fucking clue, but hes damm sure theres no god, he has faith that when a light is red no ones going to teebone him and that he's breathing air and that the suns gonna shine, yet no faith in god cause he hasnt been personally introduced, but he's an athiest, im thinkg he's a moron and dosnt know his ass from a whole in the ground, otherwise he'd explain to everyone the age ol question.......

I'll bet Noha was pissed when those termites, carpenter ants, wood peckers, and beavers ran a muck on his wooden oceanliner. I wonder what he sedated gorillas with for 30 days and 30 nights?, I'll bet they had a heck of a hangover.

It's funny helldriver, they know the bible is full of silly stories but they can't let go of it now that they've faught so had they can't admit defeat.

I take comfort in knowing that athiesism growing as people relize they don't have to be under anyones thumb, and that it's ok to question everything.

You look around at the world to day and no one blames their god, yet people are murdered, natural disasters come and go, children go missing, women are raped, and wars are waged over who's made up god is better....so where is your god?, how can he let this happen?

How can a god let thousands of men , women and children die in a flood? I thought he was supposed to rise again? I'm sure if he did he'd be aprehended at the airport with no ID and subsaquintly thrown in the loonie bin with his outragious claims of being god.

If a god created man, then he must have had all the science knowlage to do so right? or did he just use a magic wand and everything just ran itself?, is that why people died of the common cold back then? especially children, didn't god care? or was he to busy dukin it out with the devil?

Now that are generation has more information available at are fingertips and we are more intellagent then the previous generation because of it (a form of evolution) people are realizing how silly the bible really is and are making steps to maximize their short time on the planet, otherwise if "heaven" is so fantasic then all the bible thumpers should off themselves and leave earth to us nonbelivers. I'll bet if that was the only option alot of you would change your tune to stay.

what cracks me up is turddiver is trying to get someone to explain the bible to him and is positive theres no god, yet all he knows is theres no god, he hasnt got a fucking clue, but hes damm sure theres no god, he has faith that when a light is red no ones going to teebone him and that he's breathing air and that the suns gonna shine, yet no faith in god cause he hasnt been personally introduced, but he's an athiest, im thinkg he's a moron and dosnt know his ass from a whole in the ground, otherwise he'd explain to everyone the age ol question.......

explain away. :notworthy:

Now that are generation has more information available at are fingertips and we are more intellagent then the previous generation because of it (a form of evolution) people are realizing how silly the bible really is and are making steps to maximize their short time on the planet, otherwise if "heaven" is so fantasic then all the bible thumpers should off themselves and leave earth to us nonbelivers.

It's our and it's spelled intelligent. :D I'm thinking suicide is not quite kosher with the Bible. I've been to funerals for those who have "offed" themselves, it's not a good thing.

There are people who do not want to believe in God. These people will take a single verse or set of verses out of the Bible out of context and say "see, this proves there is no God". These people will then tout that verse around saying "see I know more about the bible than anyone else". The fact is it just shows how little they know.

Anyone who has actually read the Bible will answer there own questions. If you have a question about why a certain event happened, try reading about it. Read the chapter before the event, read the chapter after the event. It is always explained by the writer.

It makes me laugh a little when people ask how noah sedated the animals on the ark. How bout how did he get them two by two to the boat in the first place? Don't you think if God caused the animals to show up he could most likely keep them calm?

Really, when it is all said and done, people don't want to read the Bible because when they do they are forced to realize that God does exist. Then they are forced to make a decision....accept or reject. It makes them accountable for the decision they make. It is easier to say God does not exist because then there is no accountability for anything.

I know some of this has been stated already and I know no one is going to change point of view. As for me, most of you already know, I thank God every day for the life he has given me. I wish everyone could understand.

Gots to get back to work.

RJV

clearly all you do is take parts of the bible and use them,, and the other parts you choose to ignore..

is amazes me that in the 21st century, some idoits stiil think the STORIES in the bible are true,, stries like Noah, or adam and eve, that simply can not be real ,,,

well when you die and see there is no god,, all you bowing to a dead man hung with nails, all you prayers, were just in vein

i live in the real world wher i can only belive in things i have proof of,,, the bible can not be proven BUT only disproven

Edited by helldriver

I have a strong enough mind not to belive things that can not be proven

I dont have to surpress NATURAL feelings because of some worthless religion

I know that most Christians believe that God is a good and loving god, and wants people to do good things. . I also believe that many Christians haven

Edited by helldriver

I dont have to surpress NATURAL feelings because of some worthless religion

thats pretty funny. youre referring to sexual feelings arent you? you said before you dont believe in monogomy. what about hate and violence? those are natural feelings. is it ok to kill people whenever you feel like it too? what kind of world would this be if everyone slept around and killed whoever they want whenever they want? sound like youre missing some key morales and values.

There are people who do not want to believe in God. These people will take a single verse or set of verses out of the Bible out of context and say "see, this proves there is no God". These people will then tout that verse around saying "see I know more about the bible than anyone else". The fact is it just shows how little they know.

Anyone who has actually read the Bible will answer there own questions. If you have a question about why a certain event happened, try reading about it. Read the chapter before the event, read the chapter after the event. It is always explained by the writer.

It makes me laugh a little when people ask how noah sedated the animals on the ark. How bout how did he get them two by two to the boat in the first place? Don't you think if God caused the animals to show up he could most likely keep them calm?

Really, when it is all said and done, people don't want to read the Bible because when they do they are forced to realize that God does exist. Then they are forced to make a decision....accept or reject. It makes them accountable for the decision they make. It is easier to say God does not exist because then there is no accountability for anything.

I know some of this has been stated already and I know no one is going to change point of view. As for me, most of you already know, I thank God every day for the life he has given me. I wish everyone could understand.

Gots to get back to work.

RJV

this has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. :clap:

Sheemale... What do you think would happen if there was no sickness, natural disasters, or other events where people are killed?? Probably by now people would have to stand on each others shoulders because the world would be so over populated. Just because someone dies doesn't mean gods not at work.. Think about it... How many people died on 9/11?? How many people were rescued/escaped??

Helldriver.. Just because you cannot comprehend(sp) something does not mean its not possible nor does it exist.

Its funny that you all base SO MUCH on science but what proof do you have of things other than what scientist say.. Have you ever been to Mars??? I havn't either. But I bet you would argue untill your blue in the face on what goes on there because its in a book.. How is that different? Because the person who wrote it went to school and has fancy gadgets??? Iam not trying to prove EVERYTHING in the bible is 100% accurate. I just think the reasons you discredit the bible are hipocritical(sp).

Many times you hear of people that have illnesses most people havn't even heard of. The doctors give them a short time to live and somehow(doctors can't explain) they get well again.. Wonder how that is since science is so "perfect" and any thing can be explained by a doctor or scientist. Maybe you guys think the people are just "lucky".. Oh but wait, you havn't "seen" luck so you wouldn't belive that anymore than you would a miracle... You guys belive in love?? I havn't seen it so I guess that doesn't exsist either :confused: Iam not strickly saying that IAM RIGHT and YOUR WRONG. Just think its kinda funny how your source of information and facts is better than everyone else..

Some friends and I were talking just the other day about evolution. I was told(curious if anyone else has heard this) that scientist admitted that the human eye is so complex than that it could not have evolved.. Like to find more info on this and read the whole story..

this has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. :clap:

Arn't you the guy that put 450 plastics on a Banshee :blink: ???

RIPPEN

brooke,, i 100 percent belive in hatred, love, lust, greed, and every other emotion that god supposedly gave us,, but then he says not to use some of them? then why give us those ?

you see why love your enimes? does that not make you weak, and at their mercy?

why should i not covet thy neighbors wife?

is she is hot, i damn will,,,

if someone smashes you, smash them back

do unto others as they have done unto you

if someone shows respect for you, show it back

if you love someone, love them 100 percent back,

why should i not show greed?

why should i not show lust?

these are NATURAL emotions

if your gonna do something to another,, just make sure you can take the heat for it,

ahh you get the idea

to pahrase one of the best movies ever made "The devils advocate"

"God is a sadist,"

he gives you all these emotins aND then says dont use some of them? wtf is that ?

are we just gods play toys?

and btw i didnt say i dont belive in monogomy, i said at this point, its something im not into

Edited by helldriver

brooke,, i 100 percent belive in violence, hatred, love, lust, greed, and every other emotion that god supposedly gave us,, but then he says not to use them?

you see why love your enimes? does that not make you weak, and at their mercy?

why should i not covet thy neighbors wife?

is she is hot, i damn will,,,

if someone smashes you, smash them back

do unto others as they have done unto you

if someone shows respect for you, show it back

if you love someone, love them 100 percent back,

why should i not show greed?

why should i not show lust?

these are NATURAL emotions

if your gonna do something to another,, just make sure you can take the heat for it,

ahh you get the idea

to pahrase one of the best movies ever made "The devils advocate"

"God is a sadist,"

he gives you all these emotins aND then says dont use them? wtf is that ?

are we just gods play toys?

and btw i didnt say i dont belive in monogomy, i said at this point, its something im not into

thats some of the dumbest shit ive ever heard. you have the maturity of a five year old. we arent animals. ever heard of self control?

i have a feeling you have the views and opinions you do because you arent mature enough to appreciate life itself. you sound like a self involved prick.

if there is a god, he didnt give us feelings and emotions so we could induldge in them to the detriment of others. how we control and use them is what seperates the good from the bad.